Gritters

King Kevin

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

No not our Gritters but the ones the sand blast the front of my pride and joy .There must be a better way or at least make the lumps smaller , totoal contempt for peoples hard earned possessions. 

Stop tailgating gritters.

8 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

@Gritters what have you got to say for yourself?

Sorry I've been sulking since Tuesday night. These early goals are doing us. I thought I had my own thread for a minute and had hit forum star status.

As far as gritting the highways i'm all for it. I once went around a blind bend and a car had skidded around on some ice I hit the same patch and went straight into him. It did a lot more damage than a couple of chips.

8 hours ago, ketteringram said:

Any of you who live in Derby area or even east Midlands as a whole, are in the amber warning area for the potential snow on Sunday. So expect more gritter action! I'll be expecting lots of snowy pics in the where you are now thread. 

We had a couple of snow flakes here in sunny Dorset today, folks scratching their heads wondering what it was.

Just now, froggg said:

We had a couple of snow flakes here in sunny Dorset today, folks scratching their heads wondering what it was.

Well WE had the south of England gritter out - you know, the one that's shared between Hampshire,  Dorset,  Surrey,  Sussex,  Wiltshire and Berkshire.

It did 4 laps of Lord palmerstons statue in Romsey looking very confused,  but without spreading any grit.

Which was not surprising as there wasn't any snow :lol:

6 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Well WE had the south of England gritter out - you know, the one that's shared between Hampshire,  Dorset,  Surrey,  Sussex,  Wiltshire and Berkshire.

It did 4 laps of Lord palmerstons statue in Romsey looking very confused,  but without spreading any grit.

Which was not surprising as there wasn't any snow :lol:

Often go to the big aquatic centre in Romsey, better avoid it this weekend if it’s going to snow ?

Archived