Fulham vs Derby County match day thread

DEL

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Despite us all wanting him to return to the player we knew, unless he bucks up with his fitness he won't be back anytime soon. 

That's exactly what Gary Rowett said several days ago. George Thorne will continue building up his fitness by playing for U23 for the time being.

14 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Despite us all wanting him to return to the player we knew, unless he bucks up with his fitness he won't be back anytime soon. Should absolutely dominate the u23's but didn't today.

Spot on he still looks overweight was struggling to run just nowhere near the George we know Still a mile of first team action afraid 

If Keogh and Ledley are back, we will win 2-0, goal scorers Martin ( it's written in the stars) and Lawrence to get his first goal for the super Rams, wish I was there, but saving for Christmas at the mo, one of my fav away days is Fulham, roar us onto to victory everyone who has gone, and let's start another winning run going. Will be watching it on sky.

22 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Spot on he still looks overweight was struggling to run just nowhere near the George we know Still a mile of first team action afraid 

I'm sensing that perhaps our George s commitment doesn't quite measure up to what rowett expects from players trying to win a first team place ? Perhaps George has got used to being an automatic pick when fit or even returning to full fitness , I'm happy to trust rowett judgement on the issue 

just got to covent garden , hoping we get back to winning ways after the Reading blip , think Martin and Nuge will start up front and i really hope Chris Martin shows Fulham why we were so desperate for him to come back to us by sticking a couple of goals in their net , up yours Jokanivic , Chris Martin is a Ram

Archived