Koeman

ViewsFromTheMiddle

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to know how much impact he had on the signings in the summer. Their transfer window was awful, Derby-esque.

I rate Koeman as a top manager. Did a wonderful job at Southampton.

I'm just surprised how he seemingly didn't follow the same steps at Everton in regards to signings.

After losing Lukaku they were crying out for a Graziano Pelle type CF. 

Signing Rooney was a mistake too. All he does is just kill momentum, so slow.

39 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Ryan Giggs tells Sky Sports he would be interested in the vacant Everton and Leicester roles.

Yeah, I bet you would Ryan, no proving yourself in a lower league for you eh matey ? 

Im interested in a hot date with Margot Robbie, got as much chance as that happening i reckon.

I clicked a lot of buttons by accident. I think I may have reported Bris's post. Now I might occasionally (usually,nearly always) disagree with his views on football, life and the universe as a whole but there was no need to grass him up for what he wrote above.

All of which I agree with whole heartedly :-)

3 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I'd like to know how much impact he had on the signings in the summer. Their transfer window was awful, Derby-esque.

I rate Koeman as a top manager. Did a wonderful job at Southampton.

I'm just surprised how he seemingly didn't follow the same steps at Everton in regards to signings.

After losing Lukaku they were crying out for a Graziano Pelle type CF. 

Signing Rooney was a mistake too. All he does is just kill momentum, so slow.

Everton are crying out for pace not another slow player. They bought so many slow attacking midfielders that are all too similar. 

3 hours ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

Everton are crying out for pace not another slow player. They bought so many slow attacking midfielders that are all too similar. 

Don't get me wrong, they bought too many number 10s and they're trying to accomodate three players in their front four without a top class CF. It's all wrong.

They're ponderous, slow, have no width and are playing players out of position.

A Pelle type striker isn't the only solution to their mess. But a sticking point at CF would at east allow their more attacking players to receive the ball in the final third.

The likes of Rooney and Sigurdsson are spending most of their games some 50 yards from goal.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived