England v Slovenia

froggg

16 minutes ago, David said:

I wouldn't employ Gareth Southgate to pick up my dogs turds. 

Should be a public enquiry into why he got the England job.

Very true; unfortunately we have a very similar manager playing similar football at derby.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AdamRam said:

Very true; unfortunately we have a very similar manager playing similar football at derby.

Really?

England with 67% possession of nothingness tonight. I'd say they couldn't be further apart if they tried. 

16 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Our only hope scores the goal to send us to the World Cup! Southgate gets another years worth of pay in the process.

To be fair Rashford is also a hope.

Other than them 2 and Walker, every other players first touch takes them 5 yards backwards.

It's like watching us in the Clement era.

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Martin came on as sub for Scotland and played well.

Anya came on and set up the goal.

Scotland head to Slovenia knowing a win will see them into the play offs.

Scotland played well tonight, even if the last hour was vs ten men. Nice to see a ref give a second yellow for diving as well.

D1621FE7-7D88-4396-AE88-8F940998ED69.jpeg

14 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

To be fair Rashford is also a hope.

Other than them 2 and Walker, every other players first touch takes them 5 yards backwards.

It's like watching us in the Clement era.

Yeah should have mentioned him really, was a real bright spark despite the negative tactics today. 

Would appear that way, thought don’t think I was even this bored under clement tbf, I’d almost rather have watched the American football and that’s saying something!

Talk Sport really gave England and Southgate in particular some deserved criticism. No holding back. That match was as bad as I have ever seen England play. On that showing we won't get past the first round in Russia. Load of rubbish.

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Look how many corporate seats empty in the middle.

Wasn't just corporate, whole top tier facing bench. 

Embarrassing for players that fans cheered paper planes from gods on pitch, more than players performing; well I'd be embarrassed.

IMG_0452.JPG

Archived