England v Slovenia

froggg

Never convincing in a group so s**** Scotland are second.

We've got a few good players. Enough to get a bit giddy in June before the inevitable wobbly qualification from the group and last 16 heartache. At best.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

England will always look crap when they try and break down a defensive opposition.

We hugely lack technical ability. We don't have a single player who can see passes before making them, unlike Spain who have numerous, meaning we are so ponderous and slow in possession.

Rashford and Kane have talent. Walker and Sterling may benefit from a year under Pep.

As for the rest. Garbage.

7 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

England will always look crap when they try and break down a defensive opposition.

We hugely lack technical ability. We don't have a single player who can see passes before making them, unlike Spain who have numerous, meaning we are so ponderous and slow in possession.

Rashford and Kane have talent. Walker and Sterling may benefit from a year under Pep.

As for the rest. Garbage.

Last night they looked like they had our dilemma. 

Dier and Henderson were their Ledley and Huddlestone. Like us they are looking for that third midfield option who can create a spark. Usually they have Dele Alli. Last night it was the Ox - and he played like one!

Rashford shows promise but at International level Sterling still looks like a little boy.

I mostly watched Scotland after a while. England’s football depresses me.

4 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Last night they looked like they had our dilemma. 

Dier and Henderson were their Ledley and Huddlestone. Like us they are looking for that third midfield option who can create a spark.

Bradley johnson is available?

10 hours ago, David said:

Yes. Nice try and squeezing a pop at Rowett into this thread though. :) 

Pop, possibly :-) If you wouldn't employ Southgate to pick up your dogs turds though, then surely GR would come lower in the candidate list??

3 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Pop, possibly :-) If you wouldn't employ Southgate to pick up your dogs turds though, then surely GR would come lower in the candidate list??

I’d let Rowett walk him.

Only because I’m lazy.

Archived