Special Club to us all as well Stefano

Curtains

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion Eranio is the classiest player to have worn a Derby County shirt at Pride Park, and when he linked up with his mate the little genius Baiino they were telepathic, it only lasted a short while but it was beautiful !

A bit like my first love ❤️ 

50 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

In my opinion Eranio is the classiest player to have worn a Derby County shirt at Pride Park, and when he linked up with his mate the little genius Baiino they were telepathic, it only lasted a short while but it was beautiful !

Fond memories of watching Eranio and Baiano as a young Ram I was only 11 when he signed and along with Poom and Stimac they were my first real footballing idols. 

9 hours ago, loweman2 said:

What a joy to watch they were.We played some brilliant stuff back then.

A very good player,true professional and excellent servant to the club. Always be appreciated and remembered by myself and deserves recognition for his performance s irrespective of having scored the 1st goal at pride park.

Cheers for the memories.

Archived