Bryson memories

TuffLuff

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

His hat trick at Millwall , 3 good finishes , and his obvious love for the club whenever he was interviewed , top man , good luck for the future Craig

You see this is why I started the thread, it's all the things you forget about. He's actually got quite a few little bookmarks in the rams history (first player in x amount of years to score a league hat trick, the forest hat trick etc)

Oh and just remembered the Ipswich 4-4 and his goal against Leicester last season!

6 hours ago, cosmic said:

Remember when Russell signed and they were saying how Bryson took the time to pick him up and show him around the club and the city. Sounds like a proper decent bloke and the sort of attitude/character every football club needs around. Can see what Clough saw in him in that respect. A proper club player.

He loves Derby County. Hope to see him around the club in years to come. 

Cosmic Brys is a close neighbour of mine a nicer bloke you will never meet Not an ounce of arrogance in him will always stop and talk to you He will be gutted at being shunted out but forum comments don't help plenty wanted him and Butters out Warnock has never made a secret of how much he rates him think he's gone to the right club Personally I would put second only to Martin as the best finisher we've had for the last six seasons 

7 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Cosmic Brys is a close neighbour of mine a nicer bloke you will never meet Not an ounce of arrogance in him will always stop and talk to you He will be gutted at being shunted out but forum comments don't help plenty wanted him and Butters out Warnock has never made a secret of how much he rates him think he's gone to the right club Personally I would put second only to Martin as the best finisher we've had for the last six seasons 

You mention forum comments don't help, I like to think threads like this also make their way through to the players. Hope he knows how much the fans appreciate his contribution. I won't use the L word, but he's a level above many in terms of our recent history.

I really rated Brys,sad to see him go and yes think he,ll be gutted about leaving.Think also that hes going to be at his best with Cardiff.

Watch him fly,speed ,flair,poise and skill ,the Welsh boyos have got a good un.We however have got some GR hard working grafters in,

Oh Joy.

I don't think Bryson has been used in his best position for the last couple of seasons and it hasn't helped him at all. He isn't a defensive tough tackling midfielder, he is an energetic midfielder that likes to get forward to create space for others and get beyond the forwards to score goals. He played like that in Macs 1st season and for some reason he was never used like that again. Shame he has gone, but things like this happen.

Craig Bryson has been a great player for DCFC, gave 100 percent every time he played, was a credit to himself and the club, probably one of our best buys at 400,000 pounds Clough bought to the club, scored some excellent goals, a great hat trick against the red dogs, which I will never forget, and he always had time for a chat, bumped into him in Duffield once, and he stopped and had a chat about football, wish him all the best at Cardiff, and I for one will always have a soft spot for Mr Bryson.

Being a young'un (25) I'll remember him as one of the best I've seen in a rams shirt (at times) always played with his heart on his sleeve. Scored some great goals and got a hat trick against them allot. Was an absolute bargain and if we do sell him can see it being for a profit as we got him for about 400k if I remember? wish him all the best and hope he gets a good reception if he returns some day 

27 minutes ago, JG400 said:

Who, :p

Seriously lets move on , in all certainty he wont play for derby again now , we have had many great (and not so great ) players in the last few years but it is the current team we have to support

Disagree completely with this mate, everyone has ex players they really liked and hope to do well. And technically he is still our player.

Archived