Live games 2017/18

CumbrianRam

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Devastating that for spurs. Just the lack of experience that Juve had in that spell. Such a brilliant side, suspect their fans must be fearing losing players like Erickson and Kane tho

Awful for the whole footballing world too. Barzaghli should have gone, Juve did the typical Italian **** house strategy. Loathe Juve, dirty match fixing side. I'd love to see Bayern win the Champions League.

9 hours ago, Andicis said:

Awful for the whole footballing world too. Barzaghli should have gone, Juve did the typical Italian **** house strategy. Loathe Juve, dirty match fixing side. I'd love to see Bayern win the Champions League.

Indeed, but you can’t take away from their professional mentality. Bayern are a decent shout, can’t see past Barca myself tho which isn’t all bad

44 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Indeed, but you can’t take away from their professional mentality. Bayern are a decent shout, can’t see past Barca myself tho which isn’t all bad

You're absolutely right, they're a very mentally strong team. Doesn't stop me from despising them and their tactics. They used a lot of dark arts too, kicking lumps out of Spurs as soon as the second half began. 

1 hour ago, Andicis said:

Hope this is sarcasm. They were atrocious!

They were far from atrocious...all they did was play their game and wait for Spurs to Spurs it up....and if they had been given that early penalty they would have walked it. 

Came out in the second half and bullied Tottenham and made them look second rate 

Just now, MuespachRam said:

They were far from atrocious...all they did was play their game and wait for Spurs to Spurs it up....and if they had been given that early penalty they would have walked it. 

Came out in the second half and bullied Tottenham and made them look second rate 

Barzaghli did enough to be sent off 3 times over with all 3 of those stamps, they played awful, cynical football. Son had lumps kicked out of him every time! But did they make Spurs look second rate? Hell no. If Spurs were clinical Juve would have been dead and buried. This mob won't make it past the next round. Luck can only take you so far. 

50 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Barzaghli did enough to be sent off 3 times over with all 3 of those stamps, they played awful, cynical football. Son had lumps kicked out of him every time! But did they make Spurs look second rate? Hell no. If Spurs were clinical Juve would have been dead and buried. This mob won't make it past the next round. Luck can only take you so far. 

They came out second half to be more physical and it worked. Just a lot more professional. 

There are no great teams left in it, they are all at about the same standard, any of them could win it...let’s just hope it’s the Biancaneri..! 

And by the way...Spurs lost it in the first  half of the first leg where they were as awful as any team in the champions league has been.!

3 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

They came out second half to be more physical and it worked. Just a lot more professional. 

There are no great teams left in it, they are all at about the same standard, any of them could win it...let’s just hope it’s the Biancaneri..! 

And by the way...Spurs lost it in the first  half of the first leg where they were as awful as any team in the champions league has been.!

How did they? Spurs did well in the first leg. 2 away goals and a draw should be enough ordinarily. It wasn't professional, in my opinion it was bad for football in general. All Juve did was kick lumps out of Spurs, very little finesse or talent involved. I hope Juve don't win, I hate to see cynical football work. Munich to win it for me. Or City, I can't bare to see a team like Chelsea or Juve win it.

8 hours ago, Andicis said:

How did they? Spurs did well in the first leg. 2 away goals and a draw should be enough ordinarily. It wasn't professional, in my opinion it was bad for football in general. All Juve did was kick lumps out of Spurs, very little finesse or talent involved. I hope Juve don't win, I hate to see cynical football work. Munich to win it for me. Or City, I can't bare to see a team like Chelsea or Juve win it.

They were obviously told at half time, go out and kick Alii and get him wound up, they did, he got booked and then on totally ineffective. 

Juve knew they could get under spurs skin and they would screw It up and that’s exacrkt what happened. 

Forza Juve..!

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

They were obviously told at half time, go out and kick Alii and get him wound up, they did, he got booked and then on totally ineffective. 

Juve knew they could get under spurs skin and they would screw It up and that’s exacrkt what happened. 

Forza Juve..!

Yes, but it doesn't mean that they played well. They played dreadful football and it paid off, but in reality football loses out. The young attacking team lost to the cynical, ageing team who kicked them off the pitch.

5 hours ago, Andicis said:

Yes, but it doesn't mean that they played well. They played dreadful football and it paid off, but in reality football loses out. The young attacking team lost to the cynical, ageing team who kicked them off the pitch.

Or...the better, more experienced team waited for the usual Spurs collapse and pounced. 

Archived