Live games 2017/18

CumbrianRam

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, David said:

:baby:

To be fair, I'd rather see a player be fired up and want to stay on then a player that doesn't care. That being said, showing that kind of dissent is never a good thing. Needs to keep his passion in check.

Derby County v Juventus, 1973:
It is a scene immortalised in The Damned United: Brian Clough loudly informing the Italian press he would not speak to "cheating --------". Clough's first European adventure was mortally wounded by a 3-1 defeat in Italy after Archie Gemmill and Roy McFarland were booked – ruling them out of the return, which Derby won 1-0 – and Juventus substitute Helmut Haller accompanied referee Gerhard Schulenburg to his dressing room at half-time."

4 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Just like Forest, you live in the past.

Yeah right cheer on the cheating Italians - nice the way that Juve player stamped all over Son.

Oh look he's scored. And another booking...what an impressively wild kick at Ali.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Yeah right cheer on the cheating Italians - nice the way that Juve player stamped all over Son.

Oh look he's scored. And another booking...what an impressively wild kick at Ali.

Tbh I don't really care who wins, but I don't hold a grudge on the current Juve team for something that happened before I was even born.

Dele Alli is just as much a cheat than anyone on that pitch tonight.

Just now, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Tbh I don't really care who wins, but I don't hold a grudge on the current Juve team for something that happened before I was even born.

Shame you would have loved the football we played. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Derbylad92 said:

tripper is class he' my favourte full back he must have one of the. way delivery in the game massively under rated 

Must be England's first choice right-back. Brilliant player.

Archived