Grimsby Town v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Brys picked, it will be much more like 4141 at times. Jacob will hopefully just be doing some simple passes tonight, and just holding his ground to keep us secure. No doubt he will be crucified for fulfilling that duty.

5 hours ago, David said:

Cleethorpes. There's a few side streets off Issacs Hill, can't get in there's a pay and display at the top of the hill next to Barclays. It's a 10/15 minute walk to the ground.

Wetherspoons is right there as well.

Don't listen. He didn't even make the game last time. Was called off before he could park. 

1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

With Brys picked, it will be much more like 4141 at times. Jacob will hopefully just be doing some simple passes tonight, and just holding his ground to keep us secure. No doubt he will be crucified for fulfilling that duty.

Very true. 

It's half an hour until kick off and already the midfield isn't good enough. :lol:

Strong side on paper. Looking forward to it.

9 minutes ago, Warren Hobhead said:

Very true. 

It's half an hour until kick off and already the midfield isn't good enough. :lol:

Strong side on paper. Looking forward to it.

How often does the word "poor" get thrown about on here? ? We havent had a truly poor player In a long time. You're either amazing or poor on this forum.

The defence may not be fast, but it's certainly resolute. I do think the team is unbalanced, but Grimsby are in for a tough afternoon with the likes of Vydra, Martin & Lawrence. Bennett's pace and power will certainly cause issues, too.

If I was their manager, I'd look at pinning the midfield two back and isolating the forwards, who probably won't want to track back. If they have quick players in the forward positions then they could make a game of it. 

I'm still saying a heavy Derby win. 

Archived