I LOVE RICHARD KEOGH

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BurtonRam7 said:

Okay I may be slightly drunk, but has anyone showed as much passion for the club and as much appreciation for the fans, despite the **** we give him, in recent memory?

Not in such a boggle-eyed way, no. :ph34r:

In addition to Richard f*****g Keogh, how good were our fans tonight? Singing in the p*****g rain. Our lads were herpres as well, clapping us after the game was called off. I bloody love Derby County. F*** me we only played 20 minutes and it was one ofy favourite ever games, absolutely cracking atmosphere. **** it I love @David too for this beautiful forum. Derby County is a black and white rammy wonderland. I love Derby County Football Club.

6 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

In addition to Richard f*****g Keogh, how good were our fans tonight? Singing in the p*****g rain. Our lads were herpres as well, clapping us after the game was called off. I bloody love Derby County. F*** me we only played 20 minutes and it was one ofy favourite ever games, absolutely cracking atmosphere. **** it I love @David too for this beautiful forum. Derby County is a black and white rammy wonderland. I love Derby County Football Club.

I wish I was as happy as you on a Tuesday night @BurtonRam7 . Good on you. 

i love Keogh more than anyone here could ever hope to.  i have a autographed Keogh pillow, i have an altar, i write him in my mind every day and Christmas too.  Have written Mel (in my mind) about a statue and a song i have written.   i want to hug him and kiss him and squeeze him and lock him in a cage and keep him forever

41 minutes ago, ramit said:

i love Keogh more than anyone here could ever hope to.  i have a autographed Keogh pillow, i have an altar, i write him in my mind every day and Christmas too.  Have written Mel (in my mind) about a statue and a song i have written.   i want to hug him and kiss him and squeeze him and lock him in a cage and keep him forever

Hallelujah, my son.

2 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Good to know that you are a happy drunk.

12 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Sounds amazing. Shame about the herpes, hope they get better. They should probably stop sharing the bath for a while. 

Archived