Gary and his phone

drgoodspeak

3 hours ago, CHCDerby said:

That's a little unfair on those two clubs. They are there because they deserve to be, the same as Bournemouth, West Brom, Stoke and so on and so on.

Our turn will come soon enough, I'm sure of that. I'm also sure that Rowett won't sort the team out this window but could do it by the end of January ready to push us into top 6 or maybe 2.

Personally, I would have swapped Hughes for Huddlestone every day of the week but to make money is even better.

Well I wouldn't have swapped Hughes for Huddlestone.

Massive age difference for one. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, curtains said:

We may win the league I don't know but how optimistic I should be I don't know even though I wanted Rowett at Derby but I also want the club to back him 109 percent 

So, there's still a 1% of doubt in your mind. The 1% that takes us to footballspeaks magic 110%!

5 minutes ago, David said:

Sounds promising.

Patience was always going to be a virtue. I think Rowett has stressed this before, but there is no point us going out and signing x player for the sake of it and them not improving what we have already got. History shows we've done that, and failed miserably, in the past.

Transfer window annoys me, you can be around 6 games into the season before it closes. Should close a week before deadline with an emergency loan system for a month to cover injuries.

failing that, go back to the good old days of buying and selling when you want. Transfer windows just seem to inflate the cost for panic buys

From the same interview though he said about the struggle to get player deals over the line and that the loan players coming back should be treated like new players for freshening the squad up. I think our transfer window for in comings is complete but hopefully I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

From the same interview though he said about the struggle to get player deals over the line and that the loan players coming back should be treated like new players for freshening the squad up. I think our transfer window for in comings is complete but hopefully I'm wrong.

There will be other signings but maybe not as soon as liked. Maybe needs to pull that old list out the waste paper bin just Incase!

You can't sign players if their clubs won't let them or the player won't sign, end of story

in terms of freshening it up we have available Martin Forsyth Thorne ( not far off) wieman Davies Wisdom and Huddlestone which we didn't have at the end of last season and they are all very good players

4 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

Transfer window annoys me, you can be around 6 games into the season before it closes. Should close a week before deadline with an emergency loan system for a month to cover injuries.

failing that, go back to the good old days of buying and selling when you want. Transfer windows just seem to inflate the salaries for mediocre sky presenters.

Ftfy :thumbsup:

Archived