Ross McCormack

Day

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm being honest, I don't know much about him - other than he scores plenty and flopped last year. His attitude has been questioned a lot recently too.

What's his hold up play like? I'd only want him if he could play on his own and step in for Martin if injured.

If not, I'd rather get another fridge/wardrobe to step in if Martin is injured or off the boil.

I was contemplating if we'd loan cover for Bent, and his was an obvious name that came up. Villa hasn't worked out for him, and I don't think he did much at Forest.  

Do wonder if with an arm around him he could get back to the player he was for Cardiff, Leeds and Huddersfield. If Rowett was up for a challenge I wouldn't be instantly dismissive, but the Sunderland move looks a done deal so will see how he does there. 

Just now, Rample said:

I was contemplating if we'd loan cover for Bent, and his was an obvious name that came up. Villa hasn't worked out for him, and I don't think he did much at Forest.  

Do wonder if with an arm around him he could get back to the player he was for Cardiff, Leeds and Huddersfield. If Rowett was up for a challenge I wouldn't be instantly dismissive, but the Sunderland move looks a done deal so will see how he does there. 

He would two arms around him dragging him to the gym before he could do much.

11 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Where would he play in 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 though?

Plenty of experience playing deeper and out wide, could potentially play in any of the 3 roles behind the striker if this was still 2014.

Archived