Spotify playlists: Have you created one?

Mostyn6

Inspired by @Ambitious a few weeks back, I created a playlist on Spotify. Partially to group some of my favourite Guitar Band anthems together, and partially to educate the young scamp.

Anyways, I've become quite proud of my playlist. Whilst I didn't write any of the songs, it's gone down pretty well. I've been asked to play it at work about 10 times, and some geordies asked me to turn it up by the pool when on holiday recently, which is good enough for me!

So, on the off chance you're slightly interested, it's a 190 song mish-mash of rock and indie, mainly guitar based songs. I tried to stick with a rule of 2 songs per band, but some favourites just had too many to choose from. 

here is the link:- 

Feel free to post yours, and enjoy @David's when he posts it, it's a classic

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Moist One said:

Inspired by @Ambitious a few weeks back, I created a playlist on Spotify. Partially to group some of my favourite Guitar Band anthems together, and partially to educate the young scamp.

Anyways, I've become quite proud of my playlist. Whilst I didn't write any of the songs, it's gone down pretty well. I've been asked to play it at work about 10 times, and some geordies asked me to turn it up by the pool when on holiday recently, which is good enough for me!

So, on the off chance you're slightly interested, it's a 190 song mish-mash of rock and indie, mainly guitar based songs. I tried to stick with a rule of 2 songs per band, but some favourites just had too many to choose from. 

here is the link:- 

Feel free to post yours, and enjoy @David's when he posts it, it's a classic

4 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Given you both a follow,I'll have a listen...cheers.

22 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I had a listen to this for a couple of hours whilst ironing my holiday clothes. Quite a chilled vibe. Wasn't happy with some of the Marvin Gaye sampling in one of the songs, but hey ho. Might listen again on the drive to the airport.

4 hours ago, Moist One said:

I had a listen to this for a couple of hours whilst ironing my holiday clothes. Quite a chilled vibe. Wasn't happy with some of the Marvin Gaye sampling in one of the songs, but hey ho. Might listen again on the drive to the airport.

Glad you liked it...doesn't fit in everywhere,granted but I like it as a chillled holiday list.

Archived