Signed: Tom Lawrence - Undisclosed fee, long term contract

RamsFan10

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Why is everyone in such hurry for signings.

If, GR went out and signed Jota,Toral,James,McCormack, Lawrence and every other Tom Dick or Harry we been linked with.

How would we pass our time ?

Suggestions on post card to the forum.

WUMing The Treetards, what other preseason sport is there other than Transfer conspiracies etc ??

1 hour ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

I agree. We seem to be restricting ourselves to competing for known quantities.

When was the last time a player turned up at the club that none of us had heard of and blew us all away?

I'd like to happen again...one day soon...please.

Rasiak 

33 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Ipswich fans have done nothing but rave about him and say they'd be down without him.

I always judge players on what season ticket holders at their previous club say. 

Reading weren't bothered about Blackman.

The same thing for us when we signed ward 

48 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Why is everyone in such hurry for signings.

If, GR went out and signed Jota,Toral,James,McCormack, Lawrence and every other Tom Dick or Harry we been linked with.

How would we pass our time ?

Suggestions on post card to the forum.

Masturbating

GR is not the only manager to sound frustrated ...I think transfer windows make it difficult as agents hold out until near the end of the window to get a better deal not just for the player I add !!!

i much prefer the older system where you could sign players at anytime during the season  up until about march I think it was ...the window is wrong for a lot of reasons 

3 hours ago, tomsdubs said:

That's one way of looking at it. But then the Leicester fans rate him, the Leicester staff wouldn't like to lose him and Ipswich fans are saying silly stuff like the next Bale (obviously a bit OTT). I think he's better than what we currently have flair wise quite clearly, 11 goals and 11 assists at Ipswich is not bad going at all.

Bale broke on to the scene and made an instant impact at 16 or 17.

If Leicester rate him highly enough to think that he has something to offer in the Premier League then he won't be coming to us, simple as that.

19 hours ago, Fraser_23 said:

Wasn't sure where to put this but.... 

I've been told that something will happen tomorrow. It's a high chance, that it is a new player revealed, but I'm unsure of which player and at what time. I'm trying to find out more info. I admit now that I could be wrong, and nothing will happen, but I'm pretty confident that there will be at least a major development in a transfer ?

Maybe the thing happening was squad numbers? 

16 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Yeah. That's the chap.

I remember Fraser from Dad's Army.

We're doomed!

6 minutes ago, Nijul_cluff said:

Maybe the thing happening was squad numbers? 

Yeah... my moment of being #itk was very short lived. Only wanted to be the future SDSR but things didn't turn out as I'd planned. I got very excited when told the 'news' and probably put it on the forum way too quickly, before anyone else had the chance. Shortly after I was told the 'news' it turned out to be fake. Thought I'd keep it on the forum to keep u all excited and on edge for the whole day. Lol

I apologise @McLovin

Archived