Prem targets for GR?

RoyMac5

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

We will try to make some key signings, no guarantees but we have until the end of the transfer window and what will be will be, we the supporters need patience 

That was from Gary, maybe tell him that! :p

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Edit: Or we're waiting for players to see whether they're picked up by Prem clubs?

According to one tweeter (says he's an agent, lol) we're in strong for Jota in front of the Prem clubs...

Perhaps Gary is worried about roaming charges on his phone and it'll get going when he gets back to the UK! ;)

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

According to one tweeter (says he's an agent, lol) we're in strong for Jota in front of the Prem clubs...

Perhaps Gary is worried about roaming charges on his phone and it'll get going when he gets back to the UK! ;)

Don't think we've got a chance with Jota. Though for what it's worth, Nixon reckons the 'Prem interest' in Jota is a hoax.

34 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Is that the guy with a twitter handle of magicaccas? Haha

Clearly he tried to make an account giving betting tips and failed miserably so thought he'd give the retired agent approach a go! 

41 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

The team that walks onto the pitch for the first game will be decent, plenty of time for GR to sign his targets once he's back in the U.K.

Some fresh faces are badly needed.

We have got two new ones who will be starting regularly 

1 hour ago, Fraser_23 said:

Interesting....maybe someone that will shock everyone like that guy wolves have signed 

When you know who's actually running Wolves its not much of a shock. With an agent in sole control of all the ins and outs at a club it's a highly risky plan and if i was a Wolves fan I'd be seriously concerned.  If it comes off then great but if it doesn't they could be the next Portsmouth.

I hope these are young(ish) Premier League players that aren't quite getting the game time to make the impact and would make the step down.

I wouldn't mind being the side that takes a chance on Joel Campbell. He's obviously got ability, but never really been able to settle anywhere. 

Archived