Davies & [Insert Name Here]

Day

Curtis David &.....  

194 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Assuming Davies has been signed to go straight into the team with 4 at the back, who would you like to see partner him?

Don't forget to use your right to vote but this is not a democracy.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think we need a new centre half now. Davies & Keogh/Shackell is fine with Baird as a backup. Pearce will be looking for a new club I'd imagine... I think Hull are in the market for a new centre half?

A new right back and that's our defence sorted. 

4 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

If we are not happy with the final outcome of the poll can we b1tch and moan about it and throw our toys out the pram? That's how democracy works isn't it? 

No - We have to be FORCED to play whatever the winning combo is - And all other defenders will get sold so we can have a hard decision on that, make sure there's no backing out - Even if the number of votes registered for them is a minority of the actual forum's membership

:D

Went with Curtis and rk just think they would build a very solid partnership , if wisdom comes in too how happy am I going to be,,,,,,,,,,,, think Pearce is the outgoing 

Just got around to seeing this.

Decent player with really solid experience but a bit surprising that it's GR's first major signing.

Not sure a 32 year old centre back would have jumped out to me as priority, even though a bit short on numbers with only Keogh, Shackell and Pearce as "proper" options. I can't include Rawson in that cos I've not seen enough of him to judge whether the Championship is a step too far.

I think it'll turn out to be a good signing, leaves me wondering a bit which one of Shackell or Keogh will make way. I'd quite fancy Gary to make Davies captain, I think I'm right in saying he's captained every club he's been at, definitely at West Brom and Villa, not sure about under GR at Brum but he's a definite leader.

Could that Keogh is off rumour be true?

1 minute ago, ronnieronalde said:

Just got around to seeing this.

Decent player with really solid experience but a bit surprising that it's GR's first major signing.

Not sure a 32 year old centre back would have jumped out to me as priority, even though a bit short on numbers with only Keogh, Shackell and Pearce as "proper" options. I can't include Rawson in that cos I've not seen enough of him to judge whether the Championship is a step too far.

I think it'll turn out to be a good signing, leaves me wondering a bit which one of Shackell or Keogh will make way. I'd quite fancy Gary to make Davies captain, I think I'm right in saying he's captained every club he's been at, definitely at West Brom and Villa, not sure about under GR at Brum but he's a definite leader.

Could that Keogh is off rumour be true?

For your last question no one knows 100%. 

Archived