if Blackman scores

Tamworthram

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

If it helps, during a live Instagram video Nick B took after the game on the coach, he was actually laughing about the chant and didn't seem to be bothered about it in the slightest. Players aren't blind to the way they are/might be perceived by fans.

He knows he's not done enough when he's featured. Equally you could argue that he hasn't been given a fair chance in his best position/ forced to play under multiple managers/ forced to play in multiple systems/ suffered from injuries. If he stays, I'll be happy and wish him well.  

I got a cheeky mention on that. He panned over to Nugent, who had a beer in hand.

'Ahahaha is that Nuge on the beers' commented Leicester Ram

Blackman turned the camera back onto Nuge and read out my comment, to which Nuge did a funny face, took a swig and shushed him.

Now I know what you're thinking, oh you think you're best mates with Nuge now, do you.

Well I'm more his mate than the rest of you lot, aren't I?! You silly little slugs.

54 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

I got a cheeky mention on that. He panned over to Nugent, who had a beer in hand.

'Ahahaha is that Nuge on the beers' commented Leicester Ram

Blackman turned the camera back onto Nuge and read out my comment, to which Nuge did a funny face, took a swig and shushed him.

Now I know what you're thinking, oh you think you're best mates with Nuge now, do you.

Well I'm more his mate than the rest of you lot, aren't I?! You silly little slugs.

I hope my fifteen minutes are more glamorous than yours :p

58 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Yawn

for such an optimistic get behind the players poster you don't half slate him unnecessarily

Compare the effect the Nuge had in his minutes on the pitch. Blackman had a lucky patch at Reading and because Clement had coached him before we bought him. He's ordinary. Apparently great in training but shows nothing on the pitch. Don't suppose he's that bothered - well we've not heard different from him have we?

People constantly ripping into Blackman for this/that/and the other, yet he goes straight off the back of the season into training for the next one. Personally think that's the kind of attitude/work-ethic you want from your players, isn't it?

5 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

People constantly ripping into Blackman for this/that/and the other, yet he goes straight off the back of the season into training for the next one. Personally think that's the kind of attitude/work-ethic you want from your players, isn't it?

He's marketing himself.

35 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

He'll be a player for us next season. There will be some humble pie to be eaten. 

People said that for this season and never happened. 

On 12/05/2017 at 22:31, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

George Thorne And Fozzy got a bad injury too. 

And it hasn't happened for them this season either. I think curtains was pointing out that a key factor in it not working out for him this season is the fact that he has been out through injury for the majority of it and therefore unable to actually play football for us

Archived