if Blackman scores

Tamworthram

"If Blackman scores, we're on the pitch".

So that's how to support and get behind your team (even Owen Bradley joining in on Twitter).

OK, so, he's not done anything yet for the club and barely looks like a footballer this season but, come on, he's one of our players and, whilst I can't see it happening, I'd love him to come good. I wonder how he felt hearing that song as he waited to come on?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tamworthram said:

"If Blackman scores, we're on the pitch".

So that's how to support and get behind your team (even Owen Bradley joining in on Twitter).

OK, so, he's not done anything yet for the club and barely looks like a footballer this season but, come on, he's one of our players and, whilst I can't see it happening, I'd love him to come good. I wonder how he felt hearing that song as he waited to come on?

Probably made him smile ! 

I think it got chanted at Leicester in the cup too.

sadly on neither occasion were we forced to honour our commitment.

No one can argue he's not talented, very skilled with the ball and that he can head well. We know he's been played out of position, but his finishing has been amazingly bad/unlucky since he came. He will pay the price for it now. 

1 minute ago, Ninos said:

No one can argue he's not talented, very skilled with the ball and that he can head well. We know he's been played out of position, but his finishing has been amazingly bad/unlucky since he came. He will pay the price for it now. 

He will stay at Derby at least I hope so unless Harry comes in for him  

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Baird has my respect and earned it he scored one go out how many chances even last season does not cut it at the level. Thankgod if he leaves if redknapp wants him let him have him.

Baird has respect from you wow .

You hammered him on here. 

Archived