Gary Rowett sacking

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hang on a minute- we have had Clement, Wassall,  Wassall and Rednapp, Pearson, Mac 2 and now GR , but we have had the same players.

Just maybe  the problem not been all the managers we have had, just maybe there are a bunch of  other over paid players which are the problem?

2 hours ago, toddy said:

Hang on a minute- we have had Clement, Wassall,  Wassall and Rednapp, Pearson, Mac 2 and now GR , but we have had the same players.

Just maybe  the problem not been all the managers we have had, just maybe there are a bunch of  other over paid players which are the problem?

Or maybe you can't take a joke?

3 hours ago, toddy said:

By jupitor hes got it lol

Gary Rowett doesn't have a brolly, does'nt quote Ostrich's or pin opposing players to the ground in a stranglehold, isn't connected to that mob down the road, isn't approaching retirement,  isn't a know it all smarmy cockney womaniser .. isn't psychotic., has a decent hairstyle and does'nt obsess on telling journos there's a MASSIVE JOB to do here .. 

So methinks Gary is here to for the duration down the Derby Way ... :)

Journo to The Brolly: So Steve , what did you feel like when you got out of bed this morning ? 

Brolly : There's a Massive job to do here , make no mistake. 

Journo to Brolly: What did you have for breakfast Steve ? 

Brolly: This is a massive job here . It's a massive amount of work needed to get this breakfast back where it belongs. 

Journo to Brolly: How's your Golf going Steve ? 

Brolly; There's a massive job to do here , loads of work to put in before we can get the results which this club deserves. 

3 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

Journo to The Brolly: So Steve , what did you feel like when you got out of bed this morning ? 

Brolly : There's a Massive job to do here , make no mistake. 

Journo to Brolly: What did you have for breakfast Steve ? 

Brolly: This is a massive job here . It's a massive amount of work needed to get this breakfast back where it belongs. 

Journo to Brolly: How's your Golf going Steve ? 

Brolly; There's a massive job to do here , loads of work to put in before we can get the results which this club deserves. 

What was your previous user name on here? I've been racking my brains but it's not coming to me

9 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

What was your previous user name on here? I've been racking my brains but it's not coming to me

I'm Gerry Daly. 

You don't have to reply or read my posts Bob. And I love DCFC just as much as you :thumbsup:

Just now, GerryDaly said:

I'm Gerry Daly. 

You don't have to reply or read my posts Bob. And I love DCFC just as much as you :thumbsup:

Eh? I have no issue replying or reading your posts and I'm pleased you love DCFC but I just wanted to know what you called yourself on here before Gerry Daly.  I'll know it when you say it but it's doing my swede in.

He's Young, he's better looking than recent managers.

He's keen, he loves the Rams. The Rams love him.

He's local. He's getting better all the time!

At the risk of using an oxymoron......

Gary Rowett is set to be a successful, long-term Rams manager!?

Get used to it!

On 5/7/2017 at 18:20, bigbadbob said:

Dunno,but I bet he's in a very stable relationship.Could never be accused of playing away from home.

12 hours ago, steve brummie said:

He's Young, he's better looking than recent managers.

He's keen, he loves the Rams. The Rams love him.

He's local. He's getting better all the time!

At the risk of using an oxymoron......

Gary Rowett is set to be a successful, long-term Rams manager!?

Get used to it!

Classic blind faith...

Archived