Signed: Andre Wisdom 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

On 5/3/2017 at 11:05, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Lloyd Dyer while at Leicester tore him apart and also Burnley winger at Turf Moor. 

Kightly was the Burnley winger that day. Wisdom was all at sea (and on all fours for the first Burnley goal).

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at this video he got forward more than I remembered and a few more assists than I thought too. Faster than I thought as well, crossing isnt bad either. Such an upgrade on Christie (if he plays RB) its ridiculous.

36 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Looking at this video he got forward more than I remembered and a few more assists than I thought too. Faster than I thought as well, crossing isnt bad either. Such an upgrade on Christie (if he plays RB) its ridiculous.

Got some major nostalgia for that season from watching that! I forgot just how strong Wisdom was. Love the clip of him **** talking Lua Lua, love to see players with a bit of fight in them! It reminds me exactly why I was so delighted to have signed him.

23 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Ryan Kent.

Look like he's off to Boro (Traore replacement) fair play to them if that's happen. 

12 hours ago, Grantona said:

Kightly was the Burnley winger that day. Wisdom was all at sea (and on all fours for the first Burnley goal).

I think Wisdom, and Derby, were unlucky that day. I think that was probably his only mistake in that season.

I think it's a shame Wisdom gets so much criticism for that slip.

13 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Not bad for a defence minded defender! As has been said many times, he's like a younger, stronger and faster Chris Baird. Baird also gets very little credit for his work in the opposition half but played probably the best 2 balls into the channel in the whole season.

14 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Baird also gets very little credit for his work in the opposition half but played probably the best 2 balls into the channel in the whole season.

To think we might have Fozzy back this season too.  He was always great at putting the ball into the Derwent.

10 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

To think we might have Fozzy back this season too.  He was always great at putting the ball into the Derwent.

Best crosser out of our full backs IMO. 

40 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

29 minutes ago, needles said:

Fozzy, for me, is not only our best defender at crossing, but one of the best in the league. Football, like all sports when played at an elite level, is all about fractions. Fractions of a second, fractions of a degree...... A very small error can look very embarrassing when seen live by thousands of people. When running at pace it's very easy to miscue a cross or shot. At least that was Sammon's excuse, and mine when I'm "playing golf" (it's difficult to describe what I do as play or golf).

22 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Fozzy, for me, is not only our best defender at crossing, but one of the best in the league. Football, like all sports when played at an elite level, is all about fractions. Fractions of a second, fractions of a degree...... A very small error can look very embarrassing when seen live by thousands of people. When running at pace it's very easy to miscue a cross or shot. At least that was Sammon's excuse, and mine when I'm "playing golf" (it's difficult to describe what I do as play or golf).

I'm no expert, but I think the mistake you're making is not standing still to play your shots.

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

Sammon' toe poke at Vicarage Road to grab the win. Bloody sublime ?

23 hours ago, needles said:

23 hours ago, richinspain said:

28 minutes ago, Ashz09 said:

Ahhh Fozzy's Crosses. No wonder he was once a Winger. His Delivery is spot on a lot of the time. It actually makes a Striker think it's worth getting in the Box for!

Methinks @i-Ram had his tongue in cheek with a pithy little water based japery there chaps. ?

Archived