Signed: Andre Wisdom 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Topram said:

Next week? Time for others to come in 

Maybe getting his car out of the wood in time for next week. :ph34r:

So a team with the 6th best defence in the league but which struggled to create and score goals is selling Ince and Hughes, and buying Davies and Wisdom.

I don't get this. Davies and Wisdom strengthen for sure.  But not at cost of our most creative player (even if he doesn't get final assist) and our player who creates and scores the most. 

2 minutes ago, feisty said:

So a team with the 6th best defence in the league but which struggled to create and score goals is selling Ince and Hughes, and buying Davies and Wisdom.

I don't get this. Davies and Wisdom strengthen for sure.  But not at cost of our most creative player (even if he doesn't get final assist) and our player who creates and scores the most. 

Last time I checked we rejected a bid of Ince and there's 2 months of transfer window left.

If we sell Ince and Hughes (which I doubt) I'm pretty sure we'd bring in other creative players.

Pretty much the guy at the water machine.

You can't tell me that everything is going swimmingly and the reason for the delay is because Mel wants to beam his conference live from drone in Dubhai on Rams.net

There is clearly an issue with money, seeing as we agreed a fee with Liverpool it's fair to assume it's to do with personal terms.

Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

You can't tell me that everything is going swimmingly and the reason for the delay is because Mel wants to beam his conference live from drone in Dubhai on Rams.net

There is clearly an issue with money, seeing as we agreed a fee with Liverpool it's fair to assume it's to do with personal terms.

He needs to ensure that the fans will still sing "He parks where he wants" and therefore needs to be given unrestricted access to whatever parking space he so wishes at both training and the ground

3 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Come on man, you don't know that just like the rest of us don't. 

Could be a multitude of reasons why we've not announced it yet, everyone just needs to calm down and stop flapping. 

It'll happen when it happens 

Archived