17/18 Kits

Day

9 hours ago, Redcar said:

Launch is a week today.... so think you gonna be lucky to have a new shirt on ya back bud :(

Has that been confirmed?

Edit: should really read the rest of the page.:lol:

Del is who said it was next friday, after he said 1st-6th. Wouldn't take that as gospel.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Redcar said:

Launch is a week today.... so think you gonna be lucky to have a new shirt on ya back bud :(

4 hours ago, Simsy said:

How do you know?

I only heard a whisper that the kit will be revealed on 7th July so will see about it. 

9 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Tottenham Hotspur Kits. 

Why announce at midnight though? 

Nice kit though. Would be a bit nervous as a Spurs fan with the silly hashtag #WatchusRise Things like that come back to bite you on the bum.

12 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Tottenham Hotspur Kits. 

Why announce at midnight though? 

Start of a new month DEL, maybe wanted to launch it as soon as they could on the 1st of July. 

@Shuff264 Possibly a tribute or anniversary of something in the club's history, they always had that badge in the 50's and early 60's. :thumbsup:

On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 13:02, Redcar said:

On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 22:59, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I only heard a whisper that the kit will be revealed on 7th July so will see about it. 

So 7th July is actually happening. Check out other thread. ?

On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 22:41, rynny said:

Has that been confirmed?

Edit: should really read the rest of the page.:lol:

Del is who said it was next friday, after he said 1st-6th. Wouldn't take that as gospel.

On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 22:47, rynny said:

It was from del.

tractor-moving-salt-using-grab-spanish-s

DEL 1 TWO MODS 0. :lol::thumbsup:

THERE IS MASSIBE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GUESS AND HEARD. But yeah I won't even get apology from you anyway.

9 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

THERE IS MASSIBE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GUESS AND HEARD. But yeah I won't even get apology from you anyway.

Not with an attitude like that you won't. 

13 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I'm not going to apologise when you've posted several dates throughout the thread that you've heard.

If you can reveal your source, either on here or in private, and it's credible, then of course I will apologise.

But usually you get all of your information from Twitter. Occasionally it'll be right, majority of the time Twitter is wrong though. Hence it taking three or four different dates before you were correct.

@Millenniumram broke the news about the 7th July on the 22nd of June, a few hours before you stated anywhere between the 1st and the 6th. You then said it would be the 7th five days later.

I believe congratulations are in order to our new ITK, Millenniumram!

44 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I'm not going to apologise when you've posted several dates throughout the thread that you've heard.

If you can reveal your source, either on here or in private, and it's credible, then of course I will apologise.

But usually you get all of your information from Twitter. Occasionally it'll be right, majority of the time Twitter is wrong though. Hence it taking three or four different dates before you were correct.

@Millenniumram broke the news about the 7th July on the 22nd of June, a few hours before you stated anywhere between the 1st and the 6th. You then said it would be the 7th five days later.

I believe congratulations are in order to our new ITK, Millenniumram!

Haha unfortunately I don't think you'll be getting much itk out of me:lol: Heard this second hand so wasn't sure if it was right but glad I wasn't made to look a fool! Sadly info I get first hand is behind the scenes stuff which I can't say about generally, must admit to being jealous of @SuperDerbySuperRams And @MACKWORTHRAM getting info on signings, the thing we all really care about!

Archived