17/18 Kits

Day

3 minutes ago, David said:

Take the sponsor away and Cardiff's home is perfect just like the Derby one Scott's just posted. It's hard to better either.

If by perfect you mean it's a boring, £2.50 t-shirt which comes in packs of 3 at primark.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, David said:

Simple, not boring. It's a football shirt, not a Gok Wan on acid trip

It's still a shirt they ask you to pay £40+ for... and I aint doing that for a plain white tshirt.

11 minutes ago, Srg said:

It's still a shirt they ask you to pay £40+ for... and I aint doing that for a plain white tshirt.

If we get the pink away kit this year buy a kids size and you can wear it like a crop top, save a few pennies and gain extra style points

I'm sorry, but those Cardiff kits are absolutely foul.  So dull and, as with  most adidas kits, are just their basic plain t-shirts with a logo printed on it.  I know some like the simplicity of this, but I just think it looks so lazy and cheap.  No imagination and nothing to mark it out as something special or unique for your club.  Horrid.

2 minutes ago, Tony1884 said:

Linfield FC (not many British Umbro teams left to reveal)

17698_1.jpg

17698_2.jpg

I'm guessing that we could be next team to announce the kit after this one. Surely?

3 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Excuse my ignorance, but who the **** are linfield and how did they earn 5 stars. Puts Forest's 2 to shame. 

Irish team... so yeah, they win the league a lot.

Archived