Bell Hotel Fans Forum 9/5/17

Curtains

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Redcar said:

Someone going please ask why do we launch our new kit a week before the season starts. Does my bleedin head in.

It's a reasonable enough question, I mean, Ipswich appear to have theirs out already according to the new kits thread, didn't notice a white flag on it mind (surrendering at Notts Saturday) but I suppose someone at the club will say we don't have a shirt sponsor lined up yet so Umbro can't go into the manufacture process.

6 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

It's a reasonable enough question, I mean, Ipswich appear to have theirs out already according to the new kits thread, didn't notice a white flag on it mind (surrendering at Notts Saturday) but I suppose someone at the club will say we don't have a shirt sponsor lined up yet so Umbro can't go into the manufacture process.

Fairly sure our kit comes out sometime near the end of June. I took mine away on Holiday last year at the start of July.

Some teams wear their new kit in the last game of the season, I'd prefer it if we did that to be honest.

10 minutes ago, richinspain said:

That last point is a little worrying, we've just spent 3 years working with that kind of system in place!

In those years our recruitment has really worked so makes sense to try something else IMO.

Archived