Bell Hotel Fans Forum 9/5/17

Curtains

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
45 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Is there a stream?

Im sure if Mel is asked about his managerial appointments he will say something about it being water under the bridge.

4 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Im sure if Mel is asked about his managerial appointments he will say something about it being water under the bridge.

I heard Mel once sorted some bouncers out down Sadlergate, so I'd tread carefully if attending.

Sith Happens
Just now, LesterRam said:

Imagine Gaz losing every game from now until the end of the season :ph34r:

Hope not, Mel will be tearing his hair out.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, LesterRam said:

It would great to attend the event though, imagine " so Mel do we have a replacement lined up" pan to Gaz :lol:

I don't care, I just want to know if they will be serving bacon cobs

I didn't realise it was at the Bell Hotel that they all sat around a table and formed our great club back in 1884?

I bet they didn't charge the prices they do now for a pint. By eck lad.

should be a good night for those who want to go.  What do you think you will hear that's not already been said though?

7 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I didn't realise it was at the Bell Hotel that they all sat around a table and formed our great club back in 1884?

should be a good night for those who want to go.  What do you think you will hear that's not already been said though?

How much the play off tickets are?

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

You historian lol .

Mind you that's some  research right there. 

Hang on a minute it's on the link you con artist. 

16 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Last time i went in the bell it was a right shithole, have they done it up recently?

Last time I tried to get in they wouldn't let me because I was wearing a Derby shirt. It wasn't even a match day.

I obviously looked like I was going to tear the place apart single handed. 

On 4/14/2017 at 07:44, Boycie said:

Maybe that our whole squad'll be able to sit round a table next season and we'll get our great club back?

Archived