Holiday Plans 2017

Wolfie

Had a nice tootle down to Harwich this afternoon - on the ferry now in the Stena Plus lounge having a couple of beers.

This premium class stuff is good - big room, proper window, FREE MINIBAR and a brekky thrown in as well.

Netherlands tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Off to Mexico next month, hoping to pick myself up one of these beauties whilst I am there...

unam kit.png

Watch out for the stunners walking down the street with big loopy ear rings

IMG_1943.thumb.GIF.de4956cca1dbfe4ee5df323e245573b1.GIF

Off to chapel st Leonard's with 4 grandkids for a couple of days at half term, have no idea what we're letting ourselves in for! Main holiday in July, no idea where yet, going on a late deal, probably end up in Balearics. Then a big weekend in Torquay in September with about 70 family members, annual event where a vast amount of alcohol is consumed and a great time had by all

Off to Prague next weekend for a monster stag holiday, with white water rafting, shooting and jelly wrestling planned!

back for three weeks then take my mother to Crete for a week, then back for three weeks then away with the lads to Rhodes for a week! 

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Spot of garden leave coming Angry's way :D

Might need a little more R&R..

Anyone ever driven to the South of France? Any suggestions for where to stop off?

Milton Keynes is nice this time of year :ph34r:

Seriously though, the loire valley is lovely around Saumur area.

No more holidays for us for a while owing to the fact that I'm not sure how my contract will last at RR. I think it'll just be the odd weekend for away matches. I did fancy going to Hove for Sussex v Derbyshire, but I've checked the fixtures list and it's flipping Tuesday to Friday in the second week of September.

Sith Happens
11 minutes ago, eddie said:

No more holidays for us for a while owing to the fact that I'm not sure how my contract will last at RR. I think it'll just be the odd weekend for away matches. I did fancy going to Hove for Sussex v Derbyshire, but I've checked the fixtures list and it's flipping Tuesday to Friday in the second week of September.

No crafty weekend in brugge?

5 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

No crafty weekend in brugge?

Next year we plan to go back to Brugge, probably in the summer. It all depends upon employment. Once I reach 65 I plan to work part-time just to finance holidays and see a bit more of the world.

2 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Anyone ever driven to the South of France? Any suggestions for where to stop off?

Dijon

3 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Where are you sailing to - Caen, Calais ?

Sith Happens
28 minutes ago, eddie said:

Next year we plan to go back to Brugge, probably in the summer. It all depends upon employment. Once I reach 65 I plan to work part-time just to finance holidays and see a bit more of the world.

One of my fave places to enjoy a few beers is don quichotte bar in brugge. About as big as my living room but bags of atmosphere. Had a few NYE in there. 

Archived