Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Mafiabob

5 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Excellent interview with rowett after the game, very analytical about the game and I feel he knows how to move forward.

I was impressed. Took responsibility for the first half, balanced positives and negetives, clearly watched the same game as the rest of us (eh, DazWaz?)

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Coventry fans say Rawson is the worst pro footballer they've ever seen. A ringing endorsement there for ya.

Phew that would be seriously confidence shattering considering what they've had to endure recently 

2 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Coventry fans say Rawson is the worst pro footballer they've ever seen. A ringing endorsement there for ya.

I havnt seen much of him apart from in pre season friendlies which is much really.

Cov are a team in turmoil it must be a toxic place to be. He looked solid enough for Rotherham.

Whatever is the case i trust GR to get the right defenders.

3 minutes ago, Adslegend said:

I think pinning any blame on Russell for getting a cross in towards the end is very harsh. There was no support around him so he'd have run down the clock by seconds at most by holding it in the corner and then of course any scoring opportunity is lost. 

Considering they scored about 15 seconds before the final whistle those few seconds of hold up play could have made all the difference.

3 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

Is that your inches or actual, your missus mentioned your a bit economic with the truth?

Actually I've got her name Wendy tattooed on the side. It actually says " Welcome to Nottingham I hope you enjoy your stay " a relic of my days at Notts Forest.

Archived