Huddersfield home kick off time changes

admira

Derby County’s Sky Bet Championship fixture at home to Huddersfield Town has been selected for live coverage by Sky Sports.

The game will still be played at Pride Park Stadium on Monday 17th April 2017, but will now kick-off at 5pm rather than 3pm.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, admira said:

Derby County’s Sky Bet Championship fixture at home to Huddersfield Town has been selected for live coverage by Sky Sports.

The game will still be played at Pride Park Stadium on Monday 17th April 2017, but will now kick-off at 5pm rather than 3pm.

http://mobile.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/huddersfield-game-picked-for-live-coverage-3604888.aspx

4 hours ago, Tombo said:

It was always going to be Monday? I don't get what you mean? 

Read post 2 mate... Cannabie commented that he likes late ko's on a Saturday. 

Getting home on the M1 however much later on the M1 will be crap as it's the last day of the BH.

3 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Read post 2 mate... Cannabie commented that he likes late ko's on a Saturday. 

Getting home on the M1 however much later on the M1 will be crap as it's the last day of the BH.

Surely no problem for 'proper' fans like your good self ....

Messes my plans up yet again. We are staying near Ashbourne in the VW Camper. The last bus back (there are no trains) is 6.30pm so I either miss a lot of the second half or ask the Mrs to leave the pitch and drive to Derby and back.

Don't suppose anyone is going that way ...?

Archived