Formula One World Championship

RicME85

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, RicME85 said:

Didnt look a block to me

Hamilton and Grosjean bit? If so I agreed doesn't look a block at all. 

7 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

What a day today. Brilliant win for Lewis. #TeamLH  ??????

Was definitely brilliant Del, bet you had a great view of those sparks starting on Vettel tyre halfway up the national straight. The roar that went up was huge.

Did you stay for the after drivers party in the fan zone? There was some great banter about Vettel, started by Christian Horner much to the amusement of Richi and Max. The former said "I think this is quite a pro Hamilton crowd, so I reckon anything we say against Seb will go down well" cue more roars of approval and much amusement. Max repeated his bumper car line, which got more cheers :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Total snoozefest today.

Impossible to overtake on this track with these aero regulations.

Ferrari always had it in hand, Red Bull look to have moved forward a bit too.

There must be a few punters out there who backed Hamilton for a podium finish,why did he ease off the gas and allow Valtteria Bottas to pass him in the last corner for 3rd place.Those points lost could be vital come the end of the season.

Sith Happens
8 hours ago, Malagaram said:

There must be a few punters out there who backed Hamilton for a podium finish,why did he ease off the gas and allow Valtteria Bottas to pass him in the last corner for 3rd place.Those points lost could be vital come the end of the season.

It was the sporting thing to do, bottas pulled over and let him go on the understanding if he didn't overtake one of the Ferraris he would hand it back.

• 1 month later...

Archived