Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Problem is work permit. Huge clubs will buy them and loan them here there and everywhere to get them permits and also be looked on favourably when signing and appealing work permits.

Thry have some good young players no doubt, man city and Watford have them on their books, but I think we might struggle to get permits as we are only a championship club.

Charlie Mulgrew of Blackburn anyone? Solid utility player and a shining light in their dismal season last year according to Blackburn season ticket holding friends. Could be the answer to back up for George Thorne at CDM.  Can also slot in at centre half and left back. Think we may also have expressed an interest in him last summer before Blackburn signed him, if my memory serves me correctly.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I tell you some talent in england u20 world cup final in which they won but one young playing against him i looked likes of. Young blond lad that hit the post twice he looked decent.

The one who missed the penalty? If so I think they said he is at Watford.

5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I tell you some talent in england u20 world cup final in which they won but one young playing against him i looked likes of. Young blond lad that hit the post twice he looked decent.

2 hours ago, KBB said:

The one who missed the penalty? If so I think they said he is at Watford.

Peneralda (sp?) is on Watfords books, correct KBB. He had good pact dribbling ability and a certain level of fearlessness. Would fit in seeing as he can't score a penalty...

Good thing about the tournament is it shows young English (and international) talent can perform on a big stage. Everton have got a really good youth system and team coming through!

The best player on the pitch was a sub for them.

Yefferson Soteldo. 5'3" of magic. I imagine he is only on £1k a week in Chile. 

Only played 4 times for Venezuala so we would struggle for a work permit i guess.

9 minutes ago, sage said:

The best player on the pitch was a sub for them.

Yefferson Soteldo. 5'3" of magic. I imagine he is only on £1k a week in Chile. 

Only played 4 times for Venezuala so we would struggle for a work permit i guess.

5'3" ?  Makes Jamie Ward look like Peter Crouch.

Archived