Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

2 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Or there already been mentioned Matty James in last few weeks/months/days maybe have a look in this thread. Don't get the obsession with this player though and no I don't think it suit 'Rowett team perfectly' I don't think so sorry Mr so called expert.

Sorry I don't have time to read all 86 pages Mr so called transfer suggestion thread expert ?

21 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Think we may see some transfer movement next week onwards yes? Playoffs finish next Monday though. 

Maybe, or maybe not. The transfer window is open for a long time so please remain patient.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Or there already been mentioned Matty James in last few weeks/months/days maybe have a look in this thread. Don't get the obsession with this player though and no I don't think it suit 'Rowett team perfectly' I don't think so sorry Mr so called expert.

It was just a suggestion DEL, calm down.

How's your list of lower league superstars that we must sign coming along?

2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

It was just a suggestion DEL, calm down.

How's your list of lower league superstars that we must sign coming along?

I've never said must sign stop twisting something that I said on here. Carry on. 

On 14/05/2017 at 21:07, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

My suggestion on Wheeler we need to sign him up ASAP!!!

7 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I've never said must sign stop twisting something that I said on here. Carry on. 

You did say we need to sign up a winger, who will be 27 shortly after the season starts, and has never played above League Two before though?

Mr Expert LOL

9 minutes ago, Kernow said:

You did say we need to sign up a winger, who will be 27 shortly after the season starts, and has never played above League Two before though?

Mr Expert LOL

The difference is my post re Wheeler wasn't serious and you thought it was lol. 

I've never claim to be Mr Expert, rammyboy acted like he's expert on everything which is silly. 

And also I don't know how the hell you managed to become a moderator.. 

23 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I've never claim to be Mr Expert, rammyboy acted like he's expert on everything which is silly. 

I suggested Matty James(as this is a suggestion thread). It's just my opinion dude.

24 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Stop chatting out of your arse.

Bring back suggestions like kezman when he was at Chelsea and we were scrattling round to find 2p to spend.

Seriously though I would have a punt on Kadeem Harris on a perm deal and look at leko on loan from west brom. Pace and ability in wide areas there.

3 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Lee Cattermole would do a job for a reasonable price.

Been at Sunderland too long and needs a better club.

Right attitude

Absolutely not. He'd miss more games through being banned than he would playing.

It's one thing being physical (in my opinion a requirement for DM) but this guy's a thug.

3 hours ago, cannable said:

I don't know a Forest fan that doesn't purr over him. You don't need to run if you're in DM.

If you were a Forest fan you'd purr as well given the other options at that ****hole.

26 minutes ago, KBB said:

Bring back suggestions like kezman when he was at Chelsea and we were scrattling round to find 2p to spend.

Seriously though I would have a punt on Kadeem Harris on a perm deal and look at leko on loan from west brom. Pace and ability in wide areas there.

With you on the Kadeem Harris one , really impressed me at our place looks like he could have goals in him too. 

20 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

With you on the Kadeem Harris one , really impressed me at our place looks like he could have goals in him too. 

Harris did good that night. 

Topram 

I think we might see things from next week. By the way this is 100% guesswork before any weirdos jump in. Lol. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Topram 

I think we might see things from next week. By the way this is 100% guesswork before any weirdos jump in. Lol. :thumbsup:

YOU'RE MAKING IT UP! YOU'RE TALKING OUT YOU'RE ARSE!!! GET A LIFE!!!

Sorry, Just channelled my inner forum...

Archived