What's wrong with Derby nowadays ?

twinthe_12

1 hour ago, twinthe_12 said:

Derby is for the time being not a solid and wellplaying team. Why ?

I think first of all that we have got a team where only our back 4 is doing okay.

Our midfield with Johnson and Butterfield is too slow who don create something special on their own . 

Think back and remember what got us going - when Hendrick together with Hughes and Bryson was running for each other and creating chances for Martin.

Bent is doing okay but i still too slow in passing. Ince on the right site is misplaces and should instead be playing in the middle behind where he has done a lotvmore every time he has played there with a hattrick as a result. Ince got quick feed and are creative.

So what do got to change?

First of all we need a captain in our mudfield who are both solid defensely and creative player with a got shot like GeorgeThorne who in my eyes we miss so badly in the team and on the field. Everytime he has been there we have played at our best.

So we need a player with those qualities.

I my eyes we shoul by all means have brought Lansbury by all means - he could have taken Thorne's place and together been a fantastic pair for us and sold Jackson or Butterfield.

Hanson could have been tried in that position too - and I believe that would have been better than what we got.

Futher on we should give a Camara a propher full game as he could give us the spark we so desperately need right now in our strikeforce.

playing Vydra on the left is also a mistake as he's a natural striker who just need a holding striker like Bent by his side.

In my eyes de sart has done very good since we brought him and should be thosen before Johnson or Butterfield.

If we play Butterfield we should move him futher up the field and demand more running from him - otherwise we should get rid of him.

So thar bring me to this teamsellection.

Mitchell( Is better than  Carson)

Christie. Keogh. Pearce. Olsson( Max Lowe is better)

Hanson. De Sart.  Bryson. Hughes.

Vydra. Bent(Sutton is a far better choice)

jxZNwhmLBECdi.gif

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, twinthe_12 said:

I think first of all that we have got a team where only our back 4 is doing okay.

Our midfield with Johnson and Butterfield is too slow who don create something special on their own . 

Think back and remember what got us going - when Hendrick together with Hughes and Bryson was running for each other and creating chances for Martin.

Bent is doing okay but i still too slow in passing. Ince on the right site is misplaces and should instead be playing in the middle behind where he has done a lotvmore every time he has played there with a hattrick as a result. Ince got quick feed and are creative.

First of all we need a captain in our mudfield who are both solid defensely and creative player with a got shot like GeorgeThorne who in my eyes we miss so badly in the team and on the field. Everytime he has been there we have played at our best.

I my eyes we shoul by all means have brought Lansbury by all means - he could have taken Thorne's place and together been a fantastic pair for us and sold Jackson or Butterfield.

Hanson could have been tried in that position too - and I believe that would have been better than what we got.

Futher on we should give a Camara a propher full game as he could give us the spark we so desperately need right now in our strikeforce.

playing Vydra on the left is also a mistake as he's a natural striker who just need a holding striker like Bent by his side.

In my eyes de sart has done very good since we brought him and should be thosen before Johnson or Butterfield.

If we play Butterfield we should move him futher up the field and demand more running from him - otherwise we should get rid of him.

Blimey what have you been on?! Yeah let's drop Carson, our best keeper this millennium for a youngster who has potential but isn't proven yet. Hanson and Hughes as wide midfielders!? No butterfield but you play de sart in central mid? You rightly say Lowe is better than Olsson, yet say we should continue to play Olsson!? And where the hell is tom Ince, our best attacking player in years! Who the hell is sutton! And Lansbury couldn't take thrones place at all, two totally different style players, Lansbury is like Bryson.

Don't do drugs kids.

Drop Carson? You obviously don't go to the games.

Drop Ince? Not since SM has been back, you definitely don't go to games.

Hanson is not an improvement on BJ since he's been playing DM.

It was great to see Bryson looking like his old self last night, playing with Thorne and Will would be a great midfield.

I think 4-2-3-1 with Ince playing as a 10 would help us score more goals, Russell and Camara could then run the wings.

Well I'm glad someone's finally said it. It wasn't clear where our weaknesses were in the rosey days of Nigel Pearson, but since our charge up the table and last night's worrying draw against the Premier League champions, the long list of things wrong at the club have been laid bare for all to see.

I've been saying for ages that McClaren's persistence with players like Baird and Bent, when Jackson and Sutton don't even get a look in for the bench, is incredibly frustrating.

I also think our clean sheets would have been even clean sheetier if we had Mitchell in goal. I've read enough promotional pieces on the club website to know he's better than Carson.

The rest of you are too deluded to see it.

Well to answer the OPs post...

Probably because the majority of the squad is built up of over-rated, overpaid, underachieving useless gits that have no pride in wearing the Derby shirt and would rather be on the bench and do nothing to earn their large wages.

18 minutes ago, SWRam said:

Well to answer the OPs post...

Probably because the majority of the squad is built up of over-rated, overpaid, underachieving useless gits that have no pride in wearing the Derby shirt and would rather be on the bench and do nothing to earn their large wages.

Why are some fans talking like we're in a relegation fight??!!?!

3 hours ago, twinthe_12 said:

Lay off drugs... It's not healthy for you. 

2 hours ago, drgoodspeak said:

Could it not be a young, new poster? Giving him/her the benefit of the doubt is worth it I think. As strange as some of the suggestions are, they've obviously put some time into the post, so it's a bit harsh to jump all over someone like that, no?

Everyone has their opinion and view of the world of football. Cut them some slack.

Correct. 

I am guessing Jonny Foreigner but might be wrong. If he is it takes guts to post in a foreign language. 

17 minutes ago, KBB said:

Look at the post history of that user.

jesus wept.

So you actually think we are better than that then do you?

So how many times have we tried to buy Vydra and Nugent over the years and they didnt want to come? Yet now they are getting past it and no one else wants them, here they are at Derby.

That clown Johnson, he is English and still didnt know our name - that fact alone shows its just about the cash.

Bent - nuff said.

I would go on, but that shower of women are just not worth it.

But then I see through the bull, unlike most on this forum.

4 hours ago, twinthe_12 said:

wow , seriously ? are you ok

Sutton with Shearer upfront use to be good. They must be getting a bit nowadays thou... I'd stick with Bent.

Jackson belongs outside Craven cottage! I know he has moved, but didn't know we signed him. I used to love the moonwalk-dance, but he looked bit static last time I saw him.

3 hours ago, drgoodspeak said:

Could it not be a young, new poster? Giving him/her the benefit of the doubt is worth it I think. As strange as some of the suggestions are, they've obviously put some time into the post, so it's a bit harsh to jump all over someone like that, no?

Everyone has their opinion and view of the world of football. Cut them some slack.

Slap the bugger down. They'll learn.

It's called "Tough love"

3 hours ago, McLovin said:

Where to start, where to start with this post. I think Jackson and Sutton mean Johnson and Martin. Must have been an autocorrect on his phone

If he's got auto correct on his phone how come every other word is spelled incorrectly 

Archived