A fridge too far

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

New Notts County owner sees no reason they cant be as big as Forest

http://www.nottinghampost.com/no-reason-why-notts-county-can-t-be-as-big-as-nottingham-forest/story-30054122-detail/story.html

I'd say there is a bloody good chance they will be, just now how he is expecting.

I'd say with 2 clubs going backwards on the pitch and financially, it's about time for the city can only sustain 1 club calls.

Let's face it, if you put them together they might just compete with Burton Albion in future.

Knew it would collapse, actually thought Moore would pull out, instead of Fawaz walking away.

Derby was bought for £50m and we have our own stadium and had good revenue streams, Notts have a stadium, but not the land it stands on, and losing millions.

£50m for forest, more like 50p, tinpot owner and delusional fans.  Had a great owner and hounded him out, now getting exactly what they are entitled to...

1 hour ago, McRamFan said:

Knew it would collapse, actually thought Moore would pull out, instead of Fawaz walking away.

Derby was bought for £50m and we have our own stadium and had good revenue streams, Notts have a stadium, but not the land it stands on, and losing millions.

£50m for forest, more like 50p, tinpot owner and delusional fans.  Had a great owner and hounded him out, now getting exactly what they are entitled to...

Aren't you boring.

Do you just paste every post?

The possibilities are endless.

If I were the land owner at the city ground I'd be looking at planning for exclusive luxury housing on that spot and moving the football team to a groundshare at meadow Lane.

Or just feelers on a merger...... Taking the best of both clubs they could be Nottingham....County (the Nottingham bit is important jto forest fans)

I never understood the reported valuation £50 million for a club with hardly any assets so it is no surprise there is a difference of opinion, the yanks were always going to low ball near the end and fridgey wanted to rip them off and still have 20% if someone got it right (optimist) - I expect that there is going to be a severe cash flow problems over there so don't sell them any pies etc as your invoice will be filed with the others.

3 hours ago, McRamFan said:

No they are not...... it's a sorry state of affairs, and I hope the club pulls through eventually. I would firmly stand side by side with their lot anytime if they needed help for change. Imagine you were this forthcoming with Blackpool or Charlton perhaps not? 

Do hope they go down though. 

Archived