A fridge too far

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Manager gone.

Nottingham Forest can confirm that the club have parted company with head coach Philippe Montanier.

The club has made the decision following a series of disappointing results this season and given the current position in the league table.

The search for a replacement manager will now begin. In the meantime, Gary Brazil will be handling first-team affairs.

Nottingham Forest would like to place on record its thanks to Philippe for his time working with the players and the staff and wish him the best for the future.

I myself would also like to thank Philippe for his work with forest what a fine job you did many thanks ,lol?????

2 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

I myself would also like to thank Philippe for his work with forest what a fine job you did many thanks ,lol?????

Shame he couldn't see it through to its natural conclusion though!

They might appoint a decent manager next, purely by accident.

Cough, Clough.

2 hours ago, McRamFan said:

Not blinkered, it's obvious they have sat with their collective thumbs up their bums and minds in neutral.  First time they where in the High Court should have motvated them out of the delusion, instead it made Fawaz some sort of legend 'sticking it to the big man' that 'it was the Kuwait way' and 'we are Forest and we pay when we want to' excuses like 'Kuwait bank holidays'. 

The amount of boasting and chest thumping that came out of the fans because Fawaz didn't pay a bill, it's been posted on here and ltlf how cool it was not to pay bills, and there was billions coming in the next day or two or three or next month, next quarter, next season etc.

They are getting what they condoned and now, perhaps too late, they realise the cesspit they are in and no one is queuing up to lower a ladder down to get them out, because Fawaz thinks his stewartship has polished a turd to be worth £50m.

They have themselves to blame, proper fans would have acted sooner.  I don't hate forest, would not waste that much emotion on them.  I am actually annoyed that they have done nothing sooner and believed the BS, this just raises a flag to other investors to come in to other clubs and shaft them.

I would stand by them, I object to football teams being a play toy of the rich, its just no one has stood up to be counted.  As soon as they invite Derby to come and protest or support them when they we play again, sure I have no issue chanting, holding a banner, march with them, unfortunatly they are not organised, therefore only have themselves to blame.

I generally agree with you, apart from the fact that I hate Forest and I hate their fans.

As much as some might disagree with me, I want the club to crash and burn in the most spectacular way possible from top to bottom.

Nobody with any sense will take over that shambles. 

Rowett was linked with a prem job i think he could get a top championshio low prem job. If he went forest his reputation would be in tatters 

they're a joke, theyre going down & i hope they stay down  

Archived