Leeds United v Derby County (A) - Matchday Thread

RamsPolls

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Get over yourself. Shackell was marking nobody, he even headed the empty air, as the goal goes in. He is nowhere as good as he thinks he is as a footballer. You can protect him as much as you like but he ain't good enough for Derby County, he's Rotherham United at best.

Saw Johnson had left his man to made a late attempt to cover, keogh and shackell were marking the two centre backs!

get over myself?! You're the one claiming maclaren taking us nowhere, lost about 2 in 16. Sort yourself out, it's been poor but is one game. Get some context 

Not sure what Johnson has offered tonight if i'm being honest. There was a player at Torquay called Lee Mansell, latterly of Brizzle Rovers who used to run around a lot often looking deliberate with his arms out so it made him look like he was doing some really impressive stuff in there and he got noticed but in actual fact he was really anonymous.

Reminds me of Johnson tonight especially.

I think overall it was just the total wrong team line up and mentality from Mac and we've paid for it. Hopefully the more positive attacking changes will see us rescue something.

1 minute ago, SWRam said:

Johnson is the worst player I have seen since Michel Beck!

Is this the first derby game you have watched in 16 years?

Archived