Going over OLD ground

NottsRammy

4 hours ago, NottsRammy said:

Well ive been accused of writing the most depressing post of 2016 last week and I don't post often lol :).

So here is a stab at writing one early for 2017 !!.

A few points.

1. Why the heck are trying to sign Chris Martin ??. Why do we want LE SULK back . Have we forgotten we collapsed last time under Mac with him in the team. Can we not remember all the threads of chris and ince not seeming to get on together, interesting already isn't it that ince has gone of the boil. Surely its better to move on and get someone new to do the same role.

2. I was at the wigan match , and if you think we played poor because of wigan parked the bus your DELUDED !!. We didn't have the guile or EFFORT to do it. I was shocked at the lack of effort . I tell you what it looked like to me . Bent not trying because he knows he aint wanted ( martin back ) . Hughes was shocking really shocking , If ever a palyer needed to create a bit of magic and drive us forward it was him .....his poor display down to ?  ( Lansbury bid ......no contract for hughes yet ? )

3. Ince very poor blows hot and cold another LE SULK type player , poor display down to ( poss news of martin returning ).

Anya was the only one oh and carson who looked to really try the rest were full of figgy pudding still !!.

We have a side full of mardy prima donnas and it needs a big shake up and I mean big.

For me the sooner Hughes is sold the better and it needs a big manager with some balls to do it as there are far to many rosy eyed fans on hughes ,because its going to create a stink , to be able to change the team around.We seem hell bent on creating AGAIN the same scenario on how we crashed last time . The last 2 games are NOT BLIPS it shows we are not good enough with millions of supposed pounds worth of talent in this squad. There is ONLY one answer there are a lot of players who are not as good as people think they are.Or there good but they decide to try far less often than the average fan would like.

Is this why a certain manager not long ago insisted on buying young hungry players who at leat wanted it but yes didn't have the sublime skill . Me personally I would sooner watch a bunch of triers for my ticket money.

I stopped reading at the bit where you accuse people of forgetting that we collapsed last time under Mac with Martin in the team.

Martin doing his hammy signalled the beginning of our collapse, I think you'll find. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ilsonram12 said:

We will always capitulate at some point with SM because there is no bloody plan B! This squad is set up for 4-3-3 and struggles as we seen under Clement and Pearson under any other formation, once teams work us out, we are clueless, and even under our decent run, SM pointed out that we are not firing on all cylinders yet

When did teams work us out?

The only time we consistently did badly under McClaren was when the players that were there to be worked out were injured.

NottsRammy you quite clearly have lots of passion for our team which must be admired but you raised some very controversial points which some will agree with and some will disagree with. I think we should keep both Tom Ince and Hughes because they are both very influential members of the team 

38 minutes ago, McLovin said:

NottsRammy you quite clearly have lots of passion for our team which must be admired but you raised some very controversial points which some will agree with and some will disagree with. I think we should keep both Tom Ince and Hughes because they are both very influential members of the team 

Are he's simply trolling???  Very hard to tell...

People can call me all they like but there needs a big change.

The replies about being so stupid selling your best players . They might be the best ability wise but they are not putting it in on a regular basis and the suggestion is to sell and buy new in the same position and move on.

If the Chris Martin thing didn't happen then why did we get loads of comments on here about the relationship between him and ince as they didn't seem to get on ??. Was that just as figment of my imagination.

12 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

The replies about being so stupid selling your best players . They might be the best ability wise but they are not putting it in on a regular basis and the suggestion is to sell and buy new in the same position and move on.

If the Chris Martin thing didn't happen then why did we get loads of comments on here about the relationship between him and ince as they didn't seem to get on ??. Was that just as figment of my imagination.

Because a lot of Derby fans are stupid and make things up at the detriment of the team.

5 hours ago, NottsRammy said:

Well ive been accused of writing the most depressing post of 2016 last week and I don't post often lol :).

A few points.

1. Why the heck are trying to sign Chris Martin ??. Why do we want LE SULK back . Have we forgotten we collapsed last time under Mac with him in the team. Can we not remember all the threads of chris and ince not seeming to get on together, interesting already isn't it that ince has gone of the boil. Surely its better to move on and get someone new to do the same role.

2. I was at the wigan match , and if you think we played poor because of wigan parked the bus your DELUDED !!. We didn't have the guile or EFFORT to do it. I was shocked at the lack of effort . I tell you what it looked like to me . Bent not trying because he knows he aint wanted ( martin back ) . Hughes was shocking really shocking , If ever a palyer needed to create a bit of magic and drive us forward it was him .....his poor display down to ?  ( Lansbury bid ......no contract for hughes yet ? )

3. Ince very poor blows hot and cold another LE SULK type player , poor display down to ( poss news of martin returning ).

Anya was the only one oh and carson who looked to really try the rest were full of figgy pudding still !!.

We have a side full of mardy prima donnas and it needs a big shake up and I mean big.

For me the sooner Hughes is sold the better and it needs a big manager with some balls to do it as there are far to many rosy eyed fans on hughes ,because its going to create a stink , to be able to change the team around.We seem hell bent on creating AGAIN the same scenario on how we crashed last time . The last 2 games are NOT BLIPS it shows we are not good enough with millions of supposed pounds worth of talent in this squad. There is ONLY one answer there are a lot of players who are not as good as people think they are.Or there good but they decide to try far less often than the average fan would like.

Is this why a certain manager not long ago insisted on buying young hungry players who at leat wanted it but yes didn't have the sublime skill . Me personally I would sooner watch a bunch of triers for my ticket money.

What?

5 hours ago, NottsRammy said:

Tell you what I would do.

1. don't bother with martin.

2. sell bent, hughes,ince.

3. Put a good hold up striker with vydra and give vydra a good run in the team and get a new midfield playmaker in.

4 and yes a left back seeing as we short on cover.

1) We do need him. 

2) No we don't need to sell them

3) Yes that's Chris Martin 

4) Maybe. 

51 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

Everything else is, so probably.

There's been a lot of daft rumours about players and their private lives. 

What happens is someone says "Heard that.."

Then 10 people repeat that

Then 20 people say "there's no smoke without fire"

Happens all the time. Sometimes the first person heard half the story abd make up the rest, sometimes they just want attention (why do people make up stuff about transfers) and sometimes they just innocently get it wrong.

Like Lee Camp's Dad dying. Most of us were taking that as fact. In fact did anyone question it? 

Someone from The Sun decided Mel Morris needed drones to spy on training... when it's all cctv for everyone to access. 

And people have insisted everyone is shagging everyone else's wife. 

Oh, remember Buxton and his cup of tea? Another classic. 

There's no evidence that Ince and Martin don't get on that I've seen. They might not, but there's 100% evidence of people making up stuff.

7 hours ago, NottsRammy said:

A few points.

I think it was me who stated that you made the made the most depressing post of 2016,good to see you aren't going to let me down in 2017 and are in fact looking to excell yourself with a frission of mentalism thrown in for good measure......well done that man

59 minutes ago, Alpha said:

There's no evidence that Ince and Martin don't get on that I've seen. They might not, but there's 100% evidence of people making up stuff.

Really? Here's Martin trying to get Ince in a head lock 

IMG_1132.JPG

Here he is squeezing the top of his head after the head lock failed, look at the pain Ince is in

IMG_1134.JPG

Here's another angle where he's whispering "I'm going to have your missus" in his ear.

IMG_1133.JPG

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

There's been a lot of daft rumours about players and their private lives. 

What happens is someone says "Heard that.."

Then 10 people repeat that

Then 20 people say "there's no smoke without fire"

Happens all the time. Sometimes the first person heard half the story abd make up the rest, sometimes they just want attention (why do people make up stuff about transfers) and sometimes they just innocently get it wrong.

Like Lee Camp's Dad dying. Most of us were taking that as fact. In fact did anyone question it? 

Someone from The Sun decided Mel Morris needed drones to spy on training... when it's all cctv for everyone to access. 

And people have insisted everyone is shagging everyone else's wife. 

Oh, remember Buxton and his cup of tea? Another classic. 

So just to get this right...

Camps dad died, whilst drinking out of Buxtons cup of tea, after shagging Clements wife and all the time Mel knew about it because he was watching it on his drone? 

No wonder our season is falling apart.

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

Is it really as shocking as some are making it out to be that Ince and Martin or may not get on? They're still work colleagues at the end of the day, I don't get on with all of my colleagues but you get on with it.

It's not the comment that's shocking, more the fact that people state it as fact when they have no evidence other than someone posting it on Twitter.

14 hours ago, NottsRammy said:

A few points.

Now, this is a proper thread!! 

The above is exactly the reason not to shut Broadmoor. 

For what it's worth, I'll just make one point as I could be here all night - Martin and Ince only started two games together during the 'collapse' the first, we won 4-1(?) with both scoring and the second was where Martin came off injured after 20 minutes. 

I don't know which 'certain' managers you are referring to, but I'll stick with the one that's actually got us challenging for promotion rather than the fair play award and an ambitious 12th placed finish. 

Archived