Bakary Sako

Nuwtfly

7 hours ago, loughboroughRAM said:

Certainly the type of player we should be after but surely someone would have to move on as we would then have;

Ince
Russell
Camara
Anya
Weimann

Sako

Not sure which of the current crop I'd move on?

I'd move Weimann on , really doesn't offer enough .

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Be a good signing. Weiman and Camara don't seem to be doing enough in training to get in the side. Therefore surely they might not be good enough. Sako is quality and would be pushing Russell for a start 

Do you watch them train then?

3 hours ago, Derbyram1983 said:

I said do t seem to be doing enough in training. If the were as good as what we have they would be on the team ahead of ince and Russell on a regular basis. They obviously aren't showing they are better in training otherwise they would be in the team. Thicko

Camara's been injured and Macca rates him,

6 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

We have Ince, Russell, Anta, Weimann, Camara. No more wide men required.

He's better than all of them except maybe ince so would improve us, therefore a good signing.

Probably time to cut our losses on weimann, had one good game at Derby I can recall. Like him but think is better through the middle like all villa fans told us before he signed

Anya will be filling in at full back for a while it seems as all of ours are cursed this season.

Camara looks a good impact sub but is very raw at the minute,.

Russell a solid player who helps loads defensively but has far too little end product. Been a good signing for derby but perhaps time to aim for a bit better.

2 hours ago, CHCDerby said:

How do you know Macca rates him?

Oh just a hunch

http://m.derbytelegraph.co.uk/fit-again-derby-county-winger-abdoul-camara-impresses-boss-steve-mcclaren/story-29931647-detail/story.html

Fit-again Derby County winger Abdoul Camara impresses boss Steve McClaren

By Steve Nicholson

Abdoul Camara is back in training and Derby County manager Steve McClaren likes what he has seen of the winger.

Camara has been troubled by hamstring problems this season.

He has yet to start a league game since he signed in a reported £1.25m deal from French club Angers in January.

His only start this season came in the EFL Cup tie against Carlisle United and his has made three appearances as a substitute in the Championship although his last was in the defeat by Burton Albion at the end of August.

McClaren has been impressed by Camara in training.

"He picks the ball up and defenders are on the back foot," said McClaren.

"I have seen him four or five times now in training, and I like him. He has been very impressive.

"He is a positive player. He can beat players and he has got speed, but we have yet to see about his finishing.

"He has added that little bit of difference to the team that we didn't really have before."

Sako is a better wide player than Weimann, Blackman and, on previous experience, Camara. I'd start him over Russell though he can be a luxury at times. Fantastic player, some of our subs would easily make way for him. Sako/Camara/Ince/Russell. I'd take that as my wing options, the rest I can go without.

Archived