Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

12 minutes ago, David said:

Having just created another user account, jb12345 will not be posting anymore. I have filed both accounts in the wum archives.

Apologies, I know you was all looking forward to tomorrow. 

Awww...er, if in 10mins David's account was 'closed' and jb12345 announced he was back and had taken over...would I be the only one who would laugh? 

All seems like a lot of effort to me...so still think its true personally! Next you'll be saying Santa ain't real!!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

So he put all that effort in. All those posts. For a wind up? 

Surely not?

I clocked on he was on a wind up when he said he hadn't placed a bet on it and asked me if I knew of any markets still taking Lansbury bets. If I heard of some transfer news basically straight from the horse's mouth (he claimed Rush told his Dad) I'd be straight down the bookies or online searching through every betting site to see if they offered a market for it.

Fair play to him though, he put a lot of time and effort in just to wind up a small group of Derby fans on an internet forum, good dedication.

2 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Legend. If he's wrong then I'm never reading a transfer rumour again.

Its stuff like this which makes me want to believe him. If it was me on the wind up and I got rumbled. Id laugh about it and that was it. 

He has gone to the trouble of private messaging that. 

I know nothing on Lansbury. Just my gut feeling is thinking that we might get him. 

18 minutes ago, Kernow said:

There was a guy with the initials JB as his name on twitter who was tweeting about the thread yesterday, and then the account made reference to these tweets almost immediately after. Is it him?

Maybe it's worth keeping an eye on his Twitter to see if he posts any reaction to getting banned?

21 hours ago, belper.dcfc said:

Lansbury will be a ram on wednesday !!

I'm also tempted to believe jb on the strength of this.

I remember you belper.dcfc, from the Thorne thread back in summer 2014. You kept giving inputs about whether he'd been spotted at Moor Farm as I recall, which we found very strange. Made it sound like you were camped out there until Thorne signed.

You're fairly consistent, even as far back as 2 and a half years ago, which is a good sign.

I did say the only people to trust in terms of transfers on here were MackworthRam, Bris and SDSR. It's sad that people get thrills out of this. Just like that agent Dave account on Twitter who copies whatever Nixon says, sad. And that's coming from me who gets triggered whenever someone criticises Guardiola.

No genuine reason why any user needs more than one account, seen it far too many times.

Multiple accounts are either used to agree with themselves trolling the forum or get around a ban. 

I don't usually discuss bans, just didn't want members hanging on this guys word. 

Roll on February.

Just now, McLovin said:

I did say the only people to trust in terms of transfers on here were MackworthRam, Bris and SDSR. It's sad that people get thrills out of this. Just like that agent Dave account on Twitter who copies whatever Nixon says, sad. And that's coming from me who gets triggered whenever someone criticises Guardiola.

Did you? Did you tell us so? Did you really? Fascinating.

So you must be all like amazing and clever and stuff then?

Wonderful.

Just now, Tombo said:

Did you? Did you tell us so? Did you really? Fascinating.

So you must be all like amazing and clever and stuff then?

Wonderful.

Yes hopefully people will listen to me now including you sunshine ☀️ In other news I'm ITK on this week's lottery numbers if you were in;)terested 

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Bizzarely enough, I'm still expecting Lansbury to be holding up a Derby shirt by the end of Wednesday.... Dunno what it is, before this guy even signed up I had a feeling for some reason

Problem is, even if JB is correct, it relies on Forest's takeover going through which means we're relying on Fawaz to complete a business transaction. I've read at least 3 times now that the takeover will 'go through later this week' or 'within the next few weeks' over the past few months and something has held it up. Wouldn't surprise me if we hear there's been a problem with the takeover again and obviously that leads to a problem with Lansbury's transfer away from Forest.

5 minutes ago, David said:

No genuine reason why any user needs more than one account, seen it far too many times.

Multiple accounts are either used to agree with themselves trolling the forum or get around a ban. 

I don't usually discuss bans, just didn't want members hanging on this guys word. 

Roll on February.

Can two different people using the same router sign up to the forum using different devices, pass words and e-mail?

I only ask cos Revdev Jr tried to create an account sometime ago, but it wouldn't let him?

Good job anorl, he'd have only trolled me!

5 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Yes hopefully people will listen to me now including you sunshine ☀️ In other news I'm ITK on this week's lottery numbers if you were in;)terested 

Are they going to be 123456? If so, I think I've solved the mystery of the Phantom 'JB' :lol:

Archived