Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

6 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

If you're so confident it's happening, any chance you've put a bet on it? Showing the betting slip/online receipt could go a long way to proving yourself.

Tried to with Victor but stopped offering the market, if you know where I can find the market though..?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, eddie said:

So you don't look upon it as a marriage made in heaven?

"Do you, Derby County, take you, Henri Cockwomble Lansbury, to wind up the gumps"?

I'm sort of ambivalent.......on the one hand he'd be decent, on the other we'd probably be well over paying and it's not really midfield we're in need (full back and maybe striker), on the other hand, it'd annoy forest fans, but on yet another, he is a suprem coque womble de le magnificence dans la meason fawaz.

3 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

Tried to with Victor but stopped offering the market, if you know where I can find the market though..?

Unfortunately not. SkyBet and a couple of other companies took it down a couple of days ago after a large flurry of bets on him to sign for Villa. 

16 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

Make it £50.

Go on then, I'll take that, true to my word. I call your bluff and I think you're talking out of your arse. 

If Lansbury is a Derby player by close of play Tuesday as you have stated, I will donate £50 to a charity of your choice, 100%

If not, you'll probably dissapear without a trace, but you donate £50 to help for heroes.

Game?

3 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

what odds are you looking for  ?   how much do you want to bet   ?

Lansbury to Derby, and not sure depends on odds.

if your that confident  it shouldn,t matter what the odds are  ...  because of your knowledge       your onto a certain winner     im sure   we can give you odds on here   ...how does 10 / 1  sound     for Lansbury to sign for Derby  ..?

12 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Go on then, I'll take that, true to my word. I call your bluff and I think you're talking out of your arse. 

If Lansbury is a Derby player by close of play Tuesday as you have stated, I will donate £50 to a charity of your choice, 100%

If not, you'll probably dissapear without a trace, but you donate £50 to help for heroes.

Game?

Game my friend

7 minutes ago, neil62uk said:

if your that confident  it shouldn,t matter what the odds are  ...  because of your knowledge       your onto a certain winner     im sure   we can give you odds on here   ...how does 10 / 1  sound     for Lansbury to sign for Derby  ..?

Bite your hand off. 10/1 you're personally offering me? £200.

Archived