Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Lansbury for Bryson plus Cash, almost happened, but Forest bottled it.

Are they allowed to do a part-exchange under the terms of their transfer embargo? I'd have assumed so, but it may have muddied the waters.....

As an aside, does anyone else wonder why they won't submit their accounts while they're in the process of agreeing the take-over - I'd have though the new owners would have insisted that everything was signed-off before they put any money in - someone more cynical then me might think there was something fishy going on with the club's finances...

5 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Are they allowed to do a part-exchange under the terms of their transfer embargo? I'd have assumed so, but it may have muddied the waters.....

As an aside, does anyone else wonder why they won't submit their accounts while they're in the process of agreeing the take-over - I'd have though the new owners would have insisted that everything was signed-off before they put any money in - someone more cynical then me might think there was something fishy going on with the club's finances...

Seeing as accounts relate to a period before the takeover, just need auditing and signing off and submitting, it seems odd that they can't send them in...

9 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Seeing as accounts relate to a period before the takeover, just need auditing and signing off and submitting, it seems odd that they can't send them in...

"Garnished" accounts for takeover.......

real accounts for fa.....

4 minutes ago, Saturn5 said:

he was just starting to look good again linking up nicely with Martin and then he got a knock and we all know what happened to the Wardrobe 

Exactly...That partnership may have a chance to shine soon hopefully...

Either way smc knows all about bryson and his abilities and how to get the best out of him

22 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Can't remember Bryson's last good game now

Hull at home last season (league). Covered nearly every blade of grass and hounded their players all night. It was a fantastic performance and he capped it off with a goal.

All he needs is game time.

3 minutes ago, Super Johnny Russell said:

Hull at home last season (league). Covered nearly every blade of grass and hounded their players all night. It was a fantastic performance and he capped it off with a goal.

All he needs is game time.

Not just to get him sharp, but he's so different to butters that it'll take a bit to get used to him and use his strengths.

Archived