Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we have already met Lansbury and agreed a deal with him in principle and it all rests on us agreeing a deal with Forest.

I think he must have expressed a desire to sign for us or we are wasting our time massively trying to sign him...and while I appreciate this is what happens in transfers, Forest were never going to sell to us, unless player power plays a role in it.

If you book them, they will come.

18 minutes ago, muzzamurray said:

COME ONE MEL. DO THE RIGHT THING

Get your cheque book out. we need a high priced January signing to blame if the season doesn't end in promotion. After all something must have happened to unsettle the dressing room if we don't get promoted thus time.

PistoldPete2
20 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Villa haven't had their bid accepted or rejected yet.

Odd that forest wasted no time in rejecting our bid but haven't made up their minds about villas bid. Might be to do with not knowing who is supposed to be in charge at forest. 

I'd be telling Lansbury to sit tight come to us in the summer and we'll stick whatever we were going to pay Forest straight in his bin. Of course that might not sit well with those that want him here this minute but it wouldn't half cheese Fawaz off, we get the player, he gets nothing when we tried to go about things in a proper manner.

Archived