The Bounce Song

Philmycock

21 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

We stole Ince will tear you apart from Gary Teale, Teale will tear you apart. 

Actually no, Teale just got abuse nine tenths of the time. 

He used to be *****, but now he's alright....

(copyright: Bernard/Smith 1934)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may be my ignorance but what does it matter where a song comes from?

In the world of social media we live in there is even more access to amusing chants and songs from all over the football (if not sporting world) that can be stolen/tailored for any team. 

Can it ever really be proven who came up with what? 

For any Forest fans reading we also stole White Christmas off Irving Berlin and Bing Crosby. We stole the concept of rhythmic chanting from Christian monks and we stole the idea of speaking from some of the first humans to have their hyoid bones descend into their larynxes.

5 minutes ago, Anon said:

For any Forest fans reading we also stole White Christmas off Irving Berlin and Bing Crosby. We stole the concept of rhythmic chanting from Christian monks and we stole the idea of speaking from some of the first humans to have their hyoid bones descend into their larynxes.

Some pretty fancy words and concepts you're using there, might befuddle the neighbours.

Things like speaking

2 hours ago, Anon said:

You stole my idea of signing up to dcfcfans

3 hours ago, thederbyram said:

Surely the most embarrassing song sung Monday was Forest are losing..or were we trying to be ironic? :ph34r:

I like irony. The  your so quiet you sound like Nottingham song, when sung to the forest fans, makes me chuckle every time

Archived