PAUL CLEMENT

Ibby

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Clement gone from 9/4 to be QPR manager, now drifted out to 20/1. So not looking likely with Ian Holloway at 1/8.

At least the only bonus of Holloway going to QPR is that he won't be on sky slating us next time we're on TV.

Unless sky pick us v QPR at all. 

Then he'll be slating us "I was very disappointed in Derby, with the money they spent only gubbing my team by three goals shows how bad they are, that's why I back everyone else in the division to beat them" 

Hopefully Holloway won't be making his God-awful predictions anymore. I don't think he's the best manager either. QPR have to realise that they're never going to reach the play-offs with the squad they have, they're now a mid-table championship side. As for Clement, I don't think he was the worst manager- we were top of the league at one point last season! He just doesn't have the ability to boost a teams morale, which is why we went on slump after the new year. Would like to see him appointed QPR to see how he does, but it's looking unlikely at this point in time.

Holloway is quite good at over-achieving, but not in the divisive way Billy Davies did.

He's harshly judged cos he's a bumpkin, and he had developed a level of arrogance based on his previous reputation as someone who gave humorous sound-bytes.

All said and done though, he's a decent manager given the chance. He will get a team organised and motivated. I'd have had him before Pearson, and Clement. He didn't stand a chance at Millwall, and perhaps he was an idiot for taking the challenge. 

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

I don't mind Holloway. I suspect that his supposed dislike of Derby is a total figment of some people's imagination.

Agree with the Derby dislike thing

But he's a knob anyway imo. Bit of a camera whore.

8 hours ago, RamNut said:

I don't mind Holloway. I suspect that his supposed dislike of Derby is a total figment of some people's imagination.

I'm not sure, I've watched his 'expert analysis' and wondered what his issue is with DCFC. Then i watched Saturdays's game and heard Don 'Wolverhampton Wanderers' Goodman and realised that was another level..... still it was better than Gary Birtles.  

On 11/10/2016 at 08:53, RamsPolls said:

Clement gone from 9/4 to be QPR manager, now drifted out to 20/1. So not looking likely with Ian Holloway at 1/8.

At least the only bonus of Holloway going to QPR is that he won't be on sky slating us next time we're on TV.

I wonder if Clement un-followed Fernandes on Twitter.

Archived