Kevin Hector Birthday !

Ninos

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy 72nd Kevin!

I lost count of the number of goals you scored when I stood on the Popside.

l also enjoyed watching you up front alongside Ian Storey Moore at Eton Park!

You were in a class of your own and Cloughie could never persuade you to keep that shirt tucked in,?

Thanks for those great days.

Named my son after him. Kevin btw, not Hector, in case any smartarses have just joined...i'm sure long standing members would never troll such an important subject :ph34r:

Truly a special player who would be worth absolute millions in todays game due to his prolific goalscoring, pace and exceptional link up play.

Hey happy birthday king Kev... This man is my claim to fame as I once saved a penalty from him in a charity match, as he wasn't a regular penalty taker for the Rams could I be the only person to have ever saved one from him :)

2 hours ago, shonkz said:

Hey happy birthday king Kev... This man is my claim to fame as I once saved a penalty from him in a charity match, as he wasn't a regular penalty taker for the Rams could I be the only person to have ever saved one from him :)

it is amazing to think of his goal scoring records when considering he didn't score from penos, can't remember him scoring any free kicks  either.  near as damn it all of his goals came from free play, jeez

Archived