Supporters Committee & Sausages

Day

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, richinspain said:

I'm sure that what is being investigated is that someone has said that Mel should be beheaded and not that Keogh is crap

I haven't seen that so can't comment without knowing the context. The word used by David was abuse. A serious threat of violenc, if that's what it is, would be a bit beyond abuse.

4 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

The old debate about whether or not Derby County football club want to prosecute people for saying things they don't like? I was to aware this was a longstanding thing.

Prosecution would be the last resort.

Why would any Derby fan want to abuse your own players or wife on social media, that's a much better debate

3 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

The old debate about whether or not Derby County football club want to prosecute people for saying things they don't like? I was to aware this was a longstanding thing.

Yeah, that's the one. Mel is creating new laws for this purpose, which parliment will ratify by kickoff. You got my vote for the sausage party. We need someone to hold them to account.

1 minute ago, ariotofmyown said:

Yeah, that's the one. Mel is creating new laws for this purpose, which parliment will ratify by kickoff. You got my vote for the sausage party. We need someone to hold them to account.

You laugh at the absurdity of it and yet this is actually happening in several constabularies. 

32 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

Are libel and slander normally considered abuse though Eddie?

You may well be more of an expert in those areas compared to me.

;)

4 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

Can I ask a serious question please? No agenda for complaint here, but how was the female fan base represented last night? 

That's a fair point.

What about a younger representative 16-18ish?

Can I put someone forward if I know a forum member who I think would be a good choice?

1 hour ago, StringerBell said:

Not that I do any of that myself but from a free speech point of view that's pretty worrying. Legal department? What are they counting as abuse here? This whole police investigating people for mean tweets thing needs to stop and I don't want DCFC to have anything to do with it.

For an example; one individual (who I believe is on here) tweeting every player individually and calling them a See You Next Tuesday when Pearson was suspended… I'd happily suspend people like that from the club.

21 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

A leftie who believes in authoritarianism? I'm utterly shocked. 

There are probably better threads for you weird, fringe politcs than this great one about supporters having more representation with the club. There are probably better forums too. Well, there would be if they hadn't been banned yet by those pesky liberal elites.

Archived