Pearson gone

irobinson

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

The Shackell who has fallen out with the last 2 managers is who you want as captain?

I dont really thing he is captain material but what evidence is there of a fall out?

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
Just now, curtains said:

He was mostly at fault just like he was for Liverpools first goal here 

is he to blame for our appauling goal scoring record this season?

Just now, curtains said:

He was mostly at fault just like he was for Liverpools first goal here 

I'll agree that Keogh hasn't been great this season, but you seem to be laying all our problems on him what is just stupid. We were playing dire football, we weren't scoring goals and the whole team were underperforming. You can't really blame that on Keogh can you? A lot of that lays at Pearson's feet. 

12 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Hi Nige, is it true you were told you had to play Cyrus Christie?

Also when you butted Mel did he cry? And is it true big Sam bear tackled you to the ground?

If nothing else you priced at Derby that you can't polish a turd.

Oh - one more question - how are you related to curtains?

Mel Morris, Chairman extraordinaire, strikes again.

Seriously, wtf is happening to this club? How have we gone from being one of the most entertaining, exciting teams in the Championship, to a dodgy mess, sacking a manager every season, languishing near the bottom of the league. 

I love that so many people are getting behind Powell, but ask yourself, how excited would you have been if we'd appointed him at the beginning of the season? He hasn't got a managerial record to suggest that he could get us promoted, and being all the players mates only goes so far. What happens when they play sh*te (again) and he has to rollock them? This is weak. F*cking weak. Morris has clearly just identified Powell as his perfect puppet. If Morris was foreign, we'd all be going f*cking bonkers. But no. He's "one of our own", right? He's a Derby Lad. Season ticket holder. He must have our best interests at heart...right? Wrong. The blokes managed to f*ck this club up in under three years. 

So what happens next? We get a manager who's probably not any better than Nigel Clough? What happened to that system we were implementing under Steve Mac? That sounded bloody ace! The whole club playing the same way, everybody on the same page, copying the Ajax model. That was the vision we all got sold. Now we're just as bad as F*rest. 

I've supported this club my whole life, and always will, but I'm no longer supporting Mel Morris.

3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

You never turned up at Wembley. You were an awful supporter that day.

You don't know that pal because I bet you weren't there.

Your one of the ones to blame for getting rid of Pearson on here constantly criticizing him and the system 

I read your vitriol.

1 minute ago, curtains said:

You don't know that pal because I bet you weren't there.

Your the one of the ones to blame for getting rid of Pearson on here. 

I read your vitriol.

I'd also like to take credit for getting rid of Pearson. I'm absolutely delighted he's gone and if my shitposting contributed in any small way then I am very proud.

45 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Mel Morris, Chairman extraordinaire, strikes again.

Seriously, wtf is happening to this club? How have we gone from being one of the most entertaining, exciting teams in the Championship, to a dodgy mess, sacking a manager every season, languishing near the bottom of the league. 

I love that so many people are getting behind Powell, but ask yourself, how excited would you have been if we'd appointed him at the beginning of the season? He hasn't got a managerial record to suggest that he could get us promoted...

And still people fail to realise that what managers have done in previous jobs is pretty irrelevant...

21 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Hi Nige, is it true you were told you had to play Cyrus Christie?

Also when you butted Mel did he cry? And is it true big Sam bear tackled you to the ground?

If nothing else you priced at Derby that you can't polish a turd.

Don’t believe a word you read Mackworth Ram. I instigated the whole thing.

The truth, asked Johnson to cut his pony tail off, wound lazy Incy up a treat who went running to his dad, told Keogh and Christie that they were as Oirsh as I am, reminded Martin that he is actually a weeble wobble, reminded Hanson that he is Mels love child and told Bryson that he is a headless chicken...is that 7?

The rest is history; I have £1,5M in the bank and being interviewed for the Villa job tomorrow.

Happy daysJ)

23 minutes ago, curtains said:

Keogh will continue to cost us games as long as he plays whoever the manager is. 

There are times, curtains, that you come across as a quite reasonable, knowledgeable and astute poster. This is not one of those times.

Archived