Pearson gone

irobinson

20 minutes ago, curtains said:

How can a manager get rid of Keogh look what happened with Martin and the backlash .

I don't rate Pearce either he wouldn't be in my team .

Shackell would be my captain. 

Really? I wonder if you actually watch Derby, or if you're on a wind up. 

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Which makes identifying weaknesses in games even more important.

I saw no evidence of him rectifying any of the things that were costing us games.

He had identified the issues and was in the process of rectifying them but regrettably was left unsupported by our owner.

5 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

If you think the club DCFC come out of this with any credit well that's your opinion. 

I happen to think it's a terrible time in Derby County history in retrospect after yesterday. 

I will not renew my season ticket next season 

7 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

No not winding up sorry .

I don't mind if you question my Derby County fan credentials because my support is waiving in retrospect and l  won't renew next season now .

7 minutes ago, curtains said:

I don't rate Keogh and never will sorry and I'm not the only one. 

It's more the fact that you are going off on one, insulting other posters, presumably because they disagree with you.

That's my job

2 minutes ago, eddie said:

It's more the fact that you are going off on one, insulting other posters, presumably because they disagree with you.

That's my job

How's saying I don't like Keogh insulting other posters. 

I think you will find I was the one being insulted  

If you think the club DCFC come out of this with any credit well that's your opinion. 

I happen to think it's a terrible time in Derby County history in retrospect after yesterday. 

This is a terrible time in Derby's history? A poor start to our league campaign is up there with getting 11 points in the prem, the 3 amigos and Phil Brown and o Jewell's wild rides?

6 minutes ago, curtains said:

No not winding up sorry .

I don't mind if you question my Derby County fan credentials because my support is waiving in retrospect and l  won't renew next season now .

That's a good thing, at least you're not going to matches and moaning all the way through I suppose. Sitting near a moaner really is the pits, I have no issue with what anyone thinks but to keep voicing it and making us listen ruins match days 

1 minute ago, Ewe Ram said:

That's a good thing, at least you're not going to matches and moaning all the way through I suppose. Sitting near a moaner really is the pits, I have no issue with what anyone thinks but to keep voicing it and making us listen ruins match days 

No problem I will be relieved not to go anymore. 

Sith Happens
24 minutes ago, curtains said:

He captained Burnley didn't he. 

yes he did. Keogh has captained derby for a long time now, but you dont consider him captain material.

Sith Happens
26 minutes ago, curtains said:

Brian Clough always said the first thing is to keep a clean sheet and you build from the back  .

He did yes. I presume from the vitriol posted towards keogh here though we must have one of the worst defensive records in the championship? oh....wait. For the lack of protection our defence has been afforded this season I think they have been excellent. The reason we are where we are isnt defence, its elsewhere on the pitch,

Sith Happens

telling people you hope they get sacked isnt great.

15 minutes ago, curtains said:

Bookmarked.

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

telling people you hope they get sacked isnt great.

I was using that as an analogy regarding Pearsons sacking. 

People should think how it affects people's lives when they get sacked. 

Pearson said it affected his family whilst he was suspended.

10 minutes ago, curtains said:

Telling other posters that you hope they get the sack is pretty low.

21 minutes ago, Pearson said:

He had identified the issues and was in the process of rectifying them but regrettably was left unsupported by our owner.

And you know that how?

Illicit drone operation?

Sith Happens
Just now, curtains said:

I was using that as an analogy regarding Pearsons sacking. 

If i went into a new job and performed as poorly as he has i would be out on my ear. I have just started a new job after being 'sacked' (well made redundant), my time off looking for new work will have been a damn site more stressful than pearsons will be with his pay off from leicester and no doubt pay off from derby. If i am let go at the end of my probation i wont enjoy signing on at the job centre for my 73.00 a week, i dare bet our nige isnt queing up tomorrow morning at his local Job Centre plus to be told he has to spend 35 hours a week looking for a job in order to get his 73.00 handout.

Archived