October Fixtures

TETRA

I don't like throwing even more gloom on our present situation but our upcoming fixtures in October after next Tuesday's visit to Cardiff don't fill me with very much optimism. Reading, Leeds, Huddersfield, Brentford, & Sheffield Wednesday, all teams performiming very well so far this season. A bit concerned for sure where we will be in the table come the end of these games.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, TETRA said:

I don't like throwing even more gloom on our present situation but our upcoming fixtures in October after next Tuesday's visit to Cardiff don't fill me with very much optimism. Reading, Leeds, Huddersfield, Brentford, & Sheffield Wednesday, all teams performiming very well so far this season. A bit concerned for sure where we will be in the table come the end of these games.

I dont think it matters ,if blackburn and Burton can take us anyone can.

Let's not forget we are still 2 points adrift of safety already. If Pearson makes a mess of the October games then Mel week have to act. 

Still take it as it comes a win vs Cardiff will do us a load of good and let's be honest we have been marginally better away from home so its not impossible. We usually get something vs the Dirties and Huddersfield look like they might be stuttering, brentford and hit and miss, wednesday have been poor thus far.

Its the championship anyone can beat anyone.

I'm not really concerned about who our opponents are. We just need to concentrate on getting our game right and things will hopefully fall into place.

It's the Championship. We could just as easily beat Huddersfield 4-0 than we could lose 2-1 at home to Blackburn despite taking the lead in the second half. These things happen.

I honestly believe that anyone on this forum could pick a team from the squad and with no knowledge of tactics could tell them to play like they did last season. 

They probably would not win every game but the certainly would have more goals and points then they do now. 

28 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Well we can't just keep sacking managers ! What kind of chance have they got if everyone's against them after 9 games ? I'm not thrilled with the start . But who would you possibly want in ? Let's give him untill at least Christmas! 

Fair enough.... but mm hasnt sacked a manager for footballing reasons yet... the previous 2 their positions were untenable  ( @eddie thats a biggish word eat your heart out :lol:) anyway bro.... 9 games yea but top 6 to lose 2 everyone? Even wassall had a better record

22 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Fair enough.... but mm hasnt sacked a manager for footballing reasons yet... the previous 2 their positions were untenable  ( @eddie thats a biggish word eat your heart out :lol:) anyway bro.... 9 games yea but top 6 to lose 2 everyone? Even wassall had a better record

Ooh, ooh, I know that word.  Isn't that when your bladder has become too weak for even Tena Lady to cope with?

Archived