Booing

Sith Happens

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's absolutely disgusting booing our players. They try their hardest and want to do well for the club. But some are on 20k plus and are breaking the wrong records again. Not only are they useless they are embarrassing. We are one of the highest paid clubs in terms of wages. And paid nearly 40 million pounds in transfer fees over the last few years. Burton are better than us and their record transfer is around 400k. Why do we always beak the wrong records of late. Lowest scoring English team, points in premier etc 

13 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Why? Idiots

Well we continue to be cr@p which might be why people were booing. I think the booing at half time was for the ref turning down penalties. Dunno about booing a full time, I was on my way home by then. 

I'm usually against the booing, but when you put in such an abject, uninspiring and flat performance then I think you deserve what you get. Somewhere along the line, the club need to know that more is expected than that.

Saying this, it might also help if the crowd did actually create an atmosphere when we are in a teams final third though, even just to try and unsettle an away side. But I don't want to particularly get into a debate saying 'it's up to the players to give us something to shout about'. Ofcourse it is, but I do think it can work both ways sometimes 

Personally, you should never boo your team. Not matter how poor we play, the half time boo was uncalled for. Ok, we were 1-0 down, but the margins were so fine between. If you aren't booing the players, wait until the ref is going off before. And i understand Shackell was awful today, but he is a Derby player! Get behind him! Look what happened to Christie, he was killed that season the fans boo'ed him. Also, the South Stand is very quiet. I sit D Block Upper and we chanted all game. Were was the rest of you South Standers? Sometimes when the going is tough, when the players are down, get behind the boys! We can be the 12th man! Make the boys feel asif we want them. Thats my rant over, COYR!!!

8 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Just for reference when did the alleged booing take place, at the end of the game or all throughout it

At half time at the ref and Gouffran for wasting time, when Shackell came off and at the end of the game, fans were supportive of the team throughout the majority of the game

Archived